PDA

View Full Version : German Roy Keane?

Kingdom
05/09/2006, 8:55 AM
Maybe its cause we were ****ed, but, did anyone see the German geezer in the Schlossplatz u-bahn station who was the spit of Roy Keane. A group of 20 mad drunk Irish fans crowding round him, first he was scared, then bemused, then scared again.

Greatlaugh altogether.

NeilMcD
05/09/2006, 9:25 AM
Torsten Frings did a pretty good job on the pitch of playing like Roy Keane.

Superhoops
05/09/2006, 9:51 AM
Torsten Frings did a pretty good job on the pitch of playing like Roy Keane.
Best outfield player on the park by a mile.

Closed Account 2
05/09/2006, 10:44 AM
Was he banned for the Italian semi final ?? Did seem a cut above most of the other players out on the pitch

Superhoops
05/09/2006, 10:51 AM
Was he banned for the Italian semi final ?? Did seem a cut above most of the other players out on the pitch

He got a two match ban after aiming a punch at an Argentinian (Cruz, I think?) after the penalty shoot-out in the GER v ARG game.

eirebhoy
05/09/2006, 12:05 PM
Aye, it probably cost them the world cup.

German_Tim
06/09/2006, 12:15 AM
He got a two match ban after aiming a punch at an Argentinian (Cruz, I think?) after the penalty shoot-out in the GER v ARG game.

He was suspended for only 1 game (semi final).

Superhoops
06/09/2006, 7:22 AM
He was suspended for only 1 game (semi final).
Thought he got a two match ban, the second of which was suspended subject to a period of probation. This would have allowed him to play in the final or 3/4 place playoff, which he did against Portugal. Seem to remember he got a yellow card very early in that game as well. Don't know what happens to this second match ban.

Armando
06/09/2006, 3:27 PM
Info on the terms of his ban here:
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/060703/1/8izd.html

Littlest Hobo
06/09/2006, 7:49 PM
Maybe its cause we were ****ed, but, did anyone see the German geezer in the Schlossplatz u-bahn station who was the spit of Roy Keane. A group of 20 mad drunk Irish fans crowding round him, first he was scared, then bemused, then scared again.

Greatlaugh altogether.

HAAAAA HAAAAA..:D I was the first to spot him!! Incredible, the spitters of roy he was:eek:
He was on the platform, waiting for the train to the stadium.
8 of us were hovering around him singing 'there's only one keano', got me photo taken with him aswel. The lad didn't know what was goin on.

Ahh the craic, mad drunk we were::p

onenilgameover
06/09/2006, 9:49 PM
Would have loved to see that...sounds hilarious

Armando
06/09/2006, 11:47 PM
HAAAAA HAAAAA..:D I was the first to spot him!! Incredible, the spitters of roy he was:eek:
He was on the platform, waiting for the train to the stadium.
8 of us were hovering around him singing 'there's only one keano', got me photo taken with him aswel. The lad didn't know what was goin on.

Ahh the craic, mad drunk we were::p

Gonna need to see that photo! Any chance of uploading it?