PDA

View Full Version : Tg4 This Friday

geezer
04/09/2006, 11:56 AM
TG4 ON friday has drogs V Cork

Dodge
04/09/2006, 12:16 PM
Typical anti-Dublin tv coverage. This is a ****ing disgrace. Has anybody John Delaney's e-mail address?

pete
04/09/2006, 1:31 PM
Typical anti-Dublin tv coverage.

Drogs are playing. Thats as much Dublin as Bray is!

razor
04/09/2006, 2:20 PM
Big game for Dub Drogs, will be moved to Dalymount surely.

ndrog
04/09/2006, 3:53 PM
i see the education system in the deep south is still dire .Drogheda co louth is in the North east of the republic of Ireland . If any of you langers need any directions on fri just ask ?

Peadar
04/09/2006, 3:55 PM
If any of you langers need any directions on fri just ask ?

How much is the Dart to drogland?

ndrog
04/09/2006, 3:59 PM
the train is about 15 euro .The dart dosent go to Drogheda .Theres some cheap buses on the motorway all the way to the wee county :eek:

Peadar
04/09/2006, 4:08 PM
The dart dosent go to Drogheda .

Heard there were parts of Dublin not serviced by the dart alright but thought they had extended it further north?

You'd want to sort that out.

Martin.Cullen@transport.ie

ndrog
04/09/2006, 4:21 PM
not sure what parts of dublin have the dart and to be honest i dont really care , if i need to get to Dublin i have a car .You langers are always wingeing about having to travel so far to games i think your jealous of how well situated we are in Drogheda .No run along back to the peoples republic with the rest of the smug muppets ! :D

Peadar
04/09/2006, 4:27 PM
...i have a car .

I'd say you brought all the drogs support down to Dalyer in your car on Friday. Probably had room for one more too.

pete
04/09/2006, 6:55 PM
No Dror people left in Drogheda. Tis all dubs & foreigners now. :cool:

ndrog
04/09/2006, 11:25 PM
sorry pete not to sure what a dror is . Yep there is loads of foreigners in Drogheda , poles , latvians , lithuanians , Nigerians ,chinese .Its great , very multicultural .Whats your point :confused: Most people got the bus to Dalymount on fri peadar ! thanks for your concern :cool:

razor
05/09/2006, 8:18 AM
sorry pete not to sure what a dror is.Its a person from Droreda? :D :D

desaintsno.12
05/09/2006, 9:26 AM
a langer slaggin a drog's accent ????:eek: thats a good one.a cork accent by the grace of god and all that crap :p

Peadar
05/09/2006, 9:41 AM
a langer slaggin a drog's accent ????:eek: thats a good one.a cork accent by the grace of god and all that crap :p

Who's slagging accents?
Pete made a spelling mistake.
This is between drogs and City.
If you can't follow threads, you should go back to the Sponge Bob Sqaure Pants forums, or whatever you children watch these days.

OneRedArmy
05/09/2006, 9:49 AM
Jebus, these mid-table rivalries are nasty :eek:

Celdrog
05/09/2006, 11:47 AM
Jebus, these mid-table rivalries are nasty
:D :D :D

Anyway I thought you Langers swore blind never to set foot in Droghreda again after the masses of maurading thugs that followed you all the way to Portlaoise the last time you came to United Park.

Thank God the game is on TG4 - will keep the little lambs at home.

Rebal Boy
05/09/2006, 11:59 AM
:D :D :D

Anyway I thought you Langers swore blind never to set foot in Droghreda again after the masses of maurading thugs that followed you all the way to Portlaoise the last time you came to United Park.

Thank God the game is on TG4 - will keep the little lambs at home.

Don't think so. There's already a 52 seater coach coming up, plus you'll have people that will be driving up too.

ndrog
05/09/2006, 3:18 PM
Don't think so. There's already a 52 seater coach coming up, plus you'll have people that will be driving up too.

Thats great to hear .Hope theres a good crowd at the game .Come to mother hughes for a pint before hand , lets end all this bitterness :D

Peadar
05/09/2006, 4:07 PM
...lets end all this bitterness :D

Does that mean you'll have Murphy's on draught then?

BrayUnknowns
05/09/2006, 4:13 PM
Drogs are playing. Thats as much Dublin as Bray is!

How true you are ! 1st thing that you have posted that actually makes sense i reckon. Drogheda is in Louth, Bray is in Wicklow. Both a very short distance away from the capital of Ireland (which is Dublin, just incase you thought different) - very handy indeed.

Peadar
05/09/2006, 4:17 PM
Bray is in Wicklow.

What is it with Bray people, constantly biting on such an obvious bait! :rolleyes:

pete
05/09/2006, 6:58 PM
I not spell check, type too qucij

Bray is in Dublin! (http://www.visitwicklow.ie/images/bigMap.jpg)

Drogheda is in Meath anyway.

:D