PDA

View Full Version : New signings

Schumi
19/08/2002, 6:41 PM
UCD have signed Alan Cawley (central midfield) from Leeds and Hugh Davey (left back) from Blackburn. Both did well on their debuts against Rovers in an otherwise depressing game and started again in the cup against Bohs. Davey especially was impressive in both games and it was noticible that more of the opposition play came from their left in both games.

With these two integrating into the team in coming games, Bazza in spakling form and with Sean Finn to come back, things could be looking up for UCD in the next few games.

John-boy
20/08/2002, 4:01 PM
I don't know what amuses me more: the cliched ue of the word "sparkling" or the belief that UCD's season is going to get better. Of course I'm just a pessimist.

Schumi
20/08/2002, 7:08 PM
Originally posted by John-boy
I don't know what amuses me more: the cliched ue of the word "sparkling" or the belief that UCD's season is going to get better. Of course I'm just a pessimist.

If you look closely, I said he was in "spakling form" and it can hardly get any worse can it?

John-boy
20/08/2002, 8:42 PM
"Look Closely"! Christ, next you'll be wanting me to actually liten when you are talking!