PDA

View Full Version : Set Piece Athletic v City, Monday 26th

pete
16/08/2002, 4:33 PM
Pats don't have the tag Pet Piece Athletic for nothing.

Only 2 goals (from 8) from play in league & cup this season!

Maybe Gunther should bring back Deccie for the game as theres no doubt major reason for citys 3-1 away win last season was Derek Coughlans head!

:rolleyes:

Colm
16/08/2002, 6:37 PM
Yeah, they score most of their goals from set pieces and we concide most of ours from set pieces- Derry, UCD and Drogheda.

Éanna
16/08/2002, 8:34 PM
Originally posted by COLM
Yeah, they score most of their goals from set pieces and we concide most of ours from set pieces
A thriller in store for us then.........:eek:

pete
19/08/2002, 9:14 AM
Originally posted by Éanna
A thriller in store for us then.........:eek:

don't you mean chiller? :eek:

Dodge
20/08/2002, 9:33 AM
In case any of you are making plans, this game hasn't been confirmned as We're playing this Friday and the Following Thursday and you would play Tuesday, friday, Monday. It'll probably be a couple of weeks later.

We (Pats fans) had a meeting with our chairman last night and he told us that Pats and Cork are trying to agree a date

pete
20/08/2002, 9:46 AM
Originally posted by Dodge
In case any of you are making plans, this game hasn't been confirmned as We're playing this Friday and the Following Thursday and you would play Tuesday, friday, Monday. It'll probably be a couple of weeks later.

We (Pats fans) had a meeting with our chairman last night and he told us that Pats and Cork are trying to agree a date

And we wonder why people call this an amateur mickey mouse league.

:rolleyes:

Dodge
20/08/2002, 11:06 AM
The Chairman posted on our MB about this (and others) to quote:

4. Dates for rescheduling of Cork City and Bray home matches (as discussed, NO dates have been fixed for either match. We expect this to be done by end of this week).

joe
20/08/2002, 11:11 PM
i know it's not much, but Aertel (http://www.rte.ie/aertel/p222.htm) has the match down for Monday night, and I think someone said it was on the FAI site somewhere too

pete
21/08/2002, 9:18 AM
I presume its still set for Monday unless we hear otherwise?

Dodge
21/08/2002, 9:42 AM
Seriously Lads, it won't be on Monday. I'm just trying to saqve you the hassle or organising the trip. If you want ring Pats on (01) 4546332