PDA

View Full Version : Cronin stats

jdexter
30/08/2006, 11:10 AM
Hi all,

I know Cronin is new to Waterford and so minimal experience under his belt with them , but I was wondering if anybody can offer me stats on how you believe he would be rated out of ten in the following categroies.;

(this can be based on Waterford or on his previous clubs, I am not sure who or if he has managed before, but his prospective 'stats' wont be that different to when/if he was in a different job a few months ago)

Categories;
Motivation
Coaching
Player Judgement
Discipline
Tactical Awareness

Thanks

bluemovie
30/08/2006, 11:36 AM
This is his first full managerial role having acted as assistant manager to Dermot Keely at Defunct City. Early days yet - he's only been in charge for one league game and two in the cup - but we've been impressed so far. His interaction with the fans has been refreshing and the team have been much more organised, but still playing a nice brand of football.

Motivation: 8 (they're like a new team)
Coaching: 8 (still passing nicely, but very well-organised)
Player Judgement: 7 (impressed with new signings and use of u-21s)
Discipline: 8 (there have been rumours of things he's sorted out)
Tactical Awareness: 7 (hard to judge yet, but switches got us back from 2 down against Drogheda).

jdexter
30/08/2006, 1:18 PM
Thanks for the input

SPXcyan
30/08/2006, 4:15 PM
he's done a much better job than kerley so far!! by looking at them play against drogheda and longford... the gameplan is different.. everybody seems to want the ball for a change!! MUCH better :D