PDA

View Full Version : Press Coverage

dublinred
28/08/2006, 5:24 PM
Anyone else notice that it seems to be at an all time low at the moment , one Sunday rag had a full page about the handbags in gardiner street and not one bit of coverage for any of the other matches or even a preview.

The beloved English Premiership has hundreds of arrests every week for incdicents outside grounds yet these never get reported because they are bad for the image of the product yet a minor incident in Gardiner street has the Irish hacks writing more about the incidenet than the rest of the FAI cup weekend.

BohDiddley
28/08/2006, 5:41 PM
Which one? If anyone has a scanner, would love to get an image of that for the media section of Bohsnews.

hoopy
28/08/2006, 5:49 PM
Did any of the papers today report on the trouble between Dubs fans and the cops in the Summerhill area after they were beaten yesterday. Ps Up yours Dublin County Board :D

nshoop
28/08/2006, 8:50 PM
Ps Up yours Dublin County Board :D

I'd like to echo that sentiment

dublinred
29/08/2006, 8:21 AM
Which one? If anyone has a scanner, would love to get an image of that for the media section of Bohsnews.

Was in the first few pages of the Sunday World even had crap about UK based soccer thugs coming over specially to cause trouble at the match , interesting to note that there has not been a mentiuon of the trouble after the Dublin game in the of the papers.

BohDiddley
29/08/2006, 9:08 AM
I'd like to echo that sentiment
Ditto (and not an ounce of Mayo in me).

Dazzy
29/08/2006, 11:23 AM
Ditto (and not an ounce of Mayo in me).

All the Derry fans suddenly became mayo fans on the way to tolka walking past all the Dubs