PDA

View Full Version : Derry Game

Monkfish
28/08/2006, 1:51 AM
Whats the story? whens it on? iv rearranged work hours twice for this fixture and now im reading (thanks to gael) that its on a wednesday and not the tuesday. sort it out delaney! we're not all trying to bring European glory to the eircom league ;)

brendy_éire
29/08/2006, 2:53 PM
Wednesday 6th it is.

Looking for a campsite in/near the city, failing so far. Anyone know of one? Or even just a decent, cheap hostel?

gael353
29/08/2006, 11:05 PM
Wednesday 6th it is.

Looking for a campsite in/near the city, failing so far. Anyone know of one? Or even just a decent, cheap hostel?

Nearest hostel is in sixmilebridge :eek: For cheap places to stay limerick is nothing short of a joke. Loads of "budget" hotels you'll find online just google them.

Lim till i die
30/08/2006, 1:29 AM
Nearest hostel is in sixmilebridge :eek: For cheap places to stay limerick is nothing short of a joke. Loads of "budget" hotels you'll find online just google them.

We cannot rest until you get that hostel of yours open ;)

joeSoap
30/08/2006, 8:48 AM
Looking for a campsite in/near the city, failing so far. Anyone know of one? Or even just a decent, cheap hostel?If theres three of yeto a room, I know that 3 mates of mine stayed here (http://www.irish-bnb.com/blackberry/index.html) for €27.50 a head when Munster played Sale last season.....

EireBadBoy
04/09/2006, 6:06 PM
Hi, just wondering could anyone posts directions to the ground for those visiting the first time or are there any online?

Thanks in advance.

Voice of Reason
05/09/2006, 4:02 PM
OK - I'll go on Wednesday despite what it says on the FAI website!

See you there.