PDA

View Full Version : The KRAM embezzlment thing

kdjaC
25/08/2006, 11:37 PM
Does anyone know what actually happened the guys who were in charge of KRAM (Keep Rovers At Milltown) who were charged with embezzlement and other things.

I recall one or 2 of them being up in court over using the funds to buy taxi licences and foregin apartments but cant recall the final verdict.

Yeah i know its an old issue but i honestly cant recall what happened the ones who were charged or if they were found guilty or not.

/yeah im old enough to remember the case sadly :(

kdjac

kdjaC
27/08/2006, 1:17 AM
So noone knows.....

odd that.

kdjac

nshoop
27/08/2006, 1:23 AM
Sorry man,I came on to the scene at the rds.I'll ask me da or my uncle was a very active member from the start so he might know.

NY Hoop
28/08/2006, 10:49 AM
Honestly where do you get this **** from you WUM? :rolleyes:

All monies raised by KRAM was returned, less administration charges, to the people who put it up in the first place.

You're obviously not old enough to have sense either.

KOH

Stato
28/08/2006, 12:22 PM
Could be wrong kdjac but from what I remember KRAM actually collected only a very small amount of money at the time. The money "raised" was in the form of pledges, the idea being that people would hand over the money once KRAM managed to negotiate a deal to buy Milltown and/or the club.

nshoop
28/08/2006, 8:31 PM

All monies raised by KRAM was returned, less administration charges, to the people who put it up in the first place.

KOH

Is that directed at kdjac,yeah?

kdjaC
28/08/2006, 9:50 PM

KOH

Lol classic post there, had to adjust my ignore settings to read it as i thought you were actually going to make a useful post.

2 people were charged with embezzling funds one from Ballyfermot the other from Milltown, whether they were found guilty i am not sure, but 2 were charged. I never got my £20 back didnt ask but was told it was to pay for the solicitors who were checking the legal end of things.

kdjac

NY Hoop
29/08/2006, 11:58 AM
Lol classic post there, had to adjust my ignore settings to read it as i thought you were actually going to make a useful post.

2 people were charged with embezzling funds one from Ballyfermot the other from Milltown, whether they were found guilty i am not sure, but 2 were charged. I never got my £20 back didnt ask but was told it was to pay for the solicitors who were checking the legal end of things.

kdjac

Sure they were you sh1t stirrer:rolleyes:

KOH