PDA

View Full Version : Killester Utd

Royfor
25/08/2006, 10:04 AM
..through to Next round of FAI Cup thanks to DublinSunkinCity. City to play Galway Utd this weekend JUST for something to do..Rico, I just wonder sometimes mate...

A face
25/08/2006, 1:30 PM
..through to Next round of FAI Cup thanks to DublinSunkinCity. City to play Galway Utd this weekend JUST for something to do..Rico, I just wonder sometimes mate...

Its hardly Ricos fault that Dublin City went belly-up !?!!

Royfor
25/08/2006, 3:12 PM
no but the fact we remain in only one competition and strugglin' in that while lesser teams are fightin' on all fronts. The jury is still out on the Rico/George saga as well!

Risteard
28/08/2006, 11:50 AM
The friendly was obviously to try out a new player or two so was a good move imo.
What's with your user name?
Couldn't fit in Ireland?

Royfor
28/08/2006, 3:01 PM
..or Sunderland

tonydaly
03/09/2006, 7:00 PM
no but the fact we remain in only one competition and strugglin' in that while lesser teams are fightin' on all fronts. The jury is still out on the Rico/George saga as well!

I don't think we are struggling at all.Many clubs and fans would gladly swop with us.The O Callaghan situation is difficult. I don't think he will ever play for City again.He is very talented but his attitude to dicipline is a different matter.Other players break club dicipline,take the pain and just get on with it but not George.When there is a problem between manager & player there is only ever going to be one winner & it's not going to be the player.I thought that when no one came in for George during the transfer window that he might get his head in order but I fear not.

damien
07/09/2006, 7:50 PM
some good points there tony but there is no winner in this situation

tonydaly
08/09/2006, 10:56 PM
some good points there tony but there is no winner in this situation

Hi Damian.
Your right,No one wins with this one.At least were trying to prove that we are not a one man team.I think there is a lot more team spirit since George stopped playing.The lads are working hard for each other.