PDA

View Full Version : Motherwell in for Danny Murphy

Royfor
25/08/2006, 10:01 AM
..with a huge offer of £10,000 turned down by City
Danny to sign Pre Contract and go as free Agent in Jan.

This is all we need

nshoop
25/08/2006, 10:03 AM
Very good player,£10,000 is a joke of an offer

higgins
25/08/2006, 10:03 AM
Considering its August and he has no contract who do you blame???

First time I would say well fair enough but why do keep on letting contracts run into the last 6 months :eek:

joeSoap
25/08/2006, 10:04 AM
I'd take the ten grand sterling for him. He's gonna p1ss off at the end of the season anyhow, and that fee, coupled with the savings on his fines for bookings and needless red cards should add up nicely.

Its still profit on a player ye got for nowt, and if ye wait, then its bye bye in January without a penny.

Poor Student
25/08/2006, 10:17 AM
They're a big enough club with a nice ground, but he'll be heading the way of Hoolahan if Motherwell keep up their current form.

A face
25/08/2006, 1:25 PM
I'd take the ten grand sterling for him. He's gonna p1ss off at the end of the season anyhow, and that fee, coupled with the savings on his fines for bookings and needless red cards should add up nicely.

Its still profit on a player ye got for nowt, and if ye wait, then its bye bye in January without a penny.

Have to agree with that, they guy gets sent off every second game. AFAIK his father has been hinting he'll move for some time now. Maybe thats why he keeps getting sent off, his heart isn't in it anymore.