PDA

View Full Version : Stuttgart

Nolimits
24/08/2006, 7:16 PM
Anyone herd anything about any organised get togethers in Stuttgart, from looking on thepeoplesflag.com it looks like there are ony 3 Irish pubs in Stuttgart is this right?

Bluetonic
25/08/2006, 8:34 AM
Anyone herd anything about any organised get togethers in Stuttgart, from looking on thepeoplesflag.com it looks like there are ony 3 Irish pubs in Stuttgart is this right?

Was you other post about ooking for Irish pubs is Paris?

Green Tribe
27/08/2006, 6:34 PM
there is a big meet-up of german fans just before the game, and irish fans are invited for a barbie and beers, in a beer garden near stadium they will play irish cds etc

As previously posted the Official German Fans club want to meet up before the game in Stuttgart and have arranged a beer garden for the occasion.

Ansgar Marx, the local rep, has sent me the following details of the arrangements of the meet location which is only 200m from the stadium

Hi to all Irish football fans!

In the course of the international football match Germany vs. Ireland on September 2nd, 2006, the fanclub of the german national football team has organized a meeting of fans, which will take place at:

Station - Gastronomie Daferner (Gastronomy of the VFL Stuttgart)
Mercedesstrasse 90
Suttgart
www.stadion-gastronomie.de

The typical german beergarden is located next door to the Mercedes Museum, about 200m away from the stadion. A BBQ with freshly grilled meat as well as local beer will be provided for you guys as well. Besides, we contracted a DJ, who will also be happy to play some of your irish CD's! A football ground including a big screen is situated next to the beer garden, so everybody without tickets will also have a possibility to watch the match.

The party starts from 3 p.m. (15:00) on!

We hope you guys are all going to join us and we're very looking forward to an afternoon of convivial drinking! :-)

Greetings from Germany & See you!!!

think this is worth going early for! :D

Nolimits
27/08/2006, 6:37 PM
Was you other post about ooking for Irish pubs is Paris?

no it wasnt, i only found this place after paris.

Mento
27/08/2006, 6:48 PM
That sounds like good craic green tribe
are there many expected at it?

Green Tribe
27/08/2006, 6:48 PM
That sounds like good craic green tribe
are there many expected at it?

i don't know i would think so, there are details on the german fan website! :ball: