PDA

View Full Version : Deleting posts

osarusan
24/08/2006, 4:01 PM
I just posted a question in another thread before I realized that the matter had been dealt with already. I was wondering..........

Is it possible to remove posts which we dont want to remain there?

Of course this would only be possible for our own posts I presume.

Also, my keyboard is Japanese but my operating system is English, so a lot of the punctuation keys are in different places. Could somebody please tell me where the apostrophe is??!!

DmanDmythDledge
24/08/2006, 4:03 PM
Click edit then delete.

osarusan
24/08/2006, 4:25 PM
Cheers.

dahamsta
24/08/2006, 4:41 PM
Note that there's a time limit on post edits and deletions.

Please make your thread titles more appropriate to the topic.

adam

Closed Account 2
24/08/2006, 11:06 PM
Also, my keyboard is Japanese but my operating system is English, so a lot of the punctuation keys are in different places. Could somebody please tell me where the apostrophe is??!!

I get that when I go holiday and try to check my email, can never find the at @ symbol, in the end the easiest way is often to copy and paste it from text.

gustavo
25/08/2006, 2:43 AM
Pressing Alt and Shift together should change it from the native language to English if English is set up as a secondary language on the PC.

osarusan
25/08/2006, 2:49 AM
Pressing Alt and Shift together should change it from the native language to English if English is set up as a secondary language on the PC.

Cheers but could you tell me which key the apostrophe is on? English is the OS language, but the keyboard doesnt match it.

Schumi
25/08/2006, 12:34 PM
apostrophe is the second key from the right in the row that starts with A.

pineapple stu
25/08/2006, 12:45 PM
[CAPS] asdfghjkl;'# [RETURN]

osarusan
25/08/2006, 1:49 PM
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Oh yeah, that feels good!!'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''