PDA

View Full Version : * City Match Pics *

James
06/08/2002, 6:57 PM
back again - this time sorted with site

Check out http://ccfcpics.net (http://ccfcpics.net/admin/)
for all your latest Cork City match pics

latest pics are from the away trip to derry
uploading cup semi final and Ireland U21 lateron tonight
then the rest being moved from webshots soonish

ccfcpics

Also the pics from trip to longford to follow soonish

-------------------------------------------------

also archieved are the win over bray, also the 1-1 draw with monaghan in the cup and the replay, as well as the home thumping of derry city. dundrum, ucd and the $heliban
Also pics from last 2 Europoean trips as well as all the games from season 2002/2003 so far here (http://community.webshots.com/user/ccfcpics)

anyone wanting to use the pics just accredit them to ccfcpics.net or contact me at ccfcpics@corkcityfc.net

cheers
james

*blatant self promotion, but sure its all for city right :) *

paudie
13/08/2002, 12:22 PM
Great photos lads.

Looks like at O2 Park you can watch the match from the bar.

Thats the life!!!

James
13/08/2002, 12:37 PM
lads?

i didnt realise i was plural?
multiple personalities sure but thats another story :)

but thanks anyways

pete
13/08/2002, 1:39 PM
If you looking for something to do James maybe add a brief description to each pic?

Or else use for caption competition?

;)

James
13/08/2002, 1:46 PM
always someone out there looking for abit more from ya :)
scheeech.. i'll do it over the weekend ok

pete
13/08/2002, 1:56 PM
Originally posted by James
always someone out there looking for abit more from ya

Yup, tis called an enhancement ;)

pete
21/08/2002, 5:05 PM
Nice pic of Gregs goal here (http://community.webshots.com/photo/47788781/47789759gcCZel)

fonzi
24/08/2002, 1:02 PM
yeah thats good but also the one where JOFY is taking the ball down on his foot (CLOSE UP SHOT)

James
29/08/2002, 2:04 PM
Originally posted by fonzi
yeah thats good but also the one where JOFY is taking the ball down on his foot (CLOSE UP SHOT)

u mean this one :) (http://community.webshots.com/photo/47788781/47792220jjFbPk)

Gary
31/08/2002, 12:25 PM
Who the hell is JOFY??:mad:

James
31/08/2002, 2:00 PM
not sure GWA, but i was presuming its John O Flynn
as for the pics.. me tooo depressed and tired to go through them

so online lateron ..maybe tomoro

Gary
02/09/2002, 6:47 PM
Nice Photos James. Credit to ya.

Shed End John
30/09/2002, 11:17 AM
Ah, Jesus Christ Almighty lads, the dog on the side of the f***ing road knows that JOFY is John O'Flynn. Get up to speed, would ye?

Murphy Out Now!!!

James
30/09/2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Shed End John
Ah, Jesus Christ Almighty lads, the dog on the side of the f***ing road knows that JOFY is John O'Flynn. Get up to speed, would ye?

??????
jofy ?? For fooks sake thats the stupidist name i've ever heard

Éanna
30/09/2002, 4:48 PM
Originally posted by Shed End John
the dog on the side of the f***ing road knows that JOFY is John O'Flynn.
I´ve only ever heard about 2 people calling him that, and none of them know him. I thought it was just a nickname someone on citynet invented for him. surely flynny or something is a more likely bet!

James
30/09/2002, 4:53 PM
yea think was something one of the citynet kids thought up
it needs to be stampted out anyway b4 people start using it

i've heard it at 2 away matches recently in longford and also in tolka.. must say it sounds dumb :)

Éanna
30/09/2002, 5:52 PM
it needs to be stampted out anyway b4 people start using it
too true :rolleyes:

Éanna
11/10/2002, 12:21 PM
pics from trip to longford to follow soonish
well? :rolleyes: ;) where are they!

James
22/10/2002, 7:33 PM
they back now boy :)

Éanna
23/10/2002, 3:35 PM
very nice. fair play to all who turned out

James
23/10/2002, 4:00 PM
cheers boss. but fair play to all who turned out where????

Éanna
23/10/2002, 4:06 PM
cheers boss. but fair play to all who turned out where????
d´oh- meant the derry game :o

fonzi
28/10/2002, 8:17 AM
YEAH THAT PHOTO.nice one feen!
jofy for ireland.

Dellboy
28/10/2002, 10:18 PM
WHO THE HELL STARTED CALLING HIM THAT ANYWAY:confused:

leesider
31/10/2002, 11:42 AM
That photo of the Shed from the match against the Homeless looks class.... looks like the Kop!!

James
05/11/2002, 3:47 PM
bohs pics now added and adding st pats from last night at the moment

ccfcpics.net (http://ccfcpics.net/admin)

Éanna
06/11/2002, 10:26 AM
very nice indeedy. btw, whats the deal with the flares in the bohs game- thought they were banned!

pete
06/11/2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Éanna
very nice indeedy. btw, whats the deal with the flares in the bohs game- thought they were banned!

Therein lies the big problem with the ban - who pays the fine if away fans smuggle the flares in - is it wise for stewards to go into the away fans to retrieve flares?

btw Monday was very still evening so smoke from flare (or maybe was a smokebomb?) lingered so much could barely so the ball or players in that corner of the pitch for a few minutes.

Ref
06/11/2002, 2:31 PM
Therein lies the big problem with the ban - who pays the fine if away fans smuggle the flares in - is it wise for stewards to go into the away fans to retrieve flares?

As long as the home team has made some reasonable effort to ensure that flares aren't used then the away team pays the fine.

From what I saw there were a good few stewards and gardai there so bohs will be getting that fine.

rolo
17/11/2002, 4:19 PM
will we be seeing those pics of the scenes last night in the shed??

i think the fella who took the pics got away with camera and film despite the gardai looking for the film.

Éanna
18/11/2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by rolo

i think the fella who took the pics got away with camera and film despite the gardai looking for the film.
Hopefully. Maybe the fear of the stewards inaction being shown up will prompt some long-awaited action from the club

James
18/11/2002, 2:07 PM
Originally posted by rolo

no you wont be seeing them posted here on elsewhere on the net.

i was the fella that took the pics, the camera is a digital so there was no film to get ? tried explaining that to the guards and stewards there but they were adement there must be film ?? :confused:

the matter will however be brought up with cork city chairman Brian Lennox, in the appropriate manner and action will need to be taken

james

pete
18/11/2002, 3:20 PM
...the camera is a digital so there was no film to get ? tried explaining that to the guards and stewards there but they were adement there must be film ?? :confused:

Ah i can 'picture' the scene with the guards & stewards now :D

James
18/11/2002, 3:27 PM
Originally posted by pete
Ah i can 'picture' the scene with the guards & stewards now :D

jeeze pete dont go telling you could picture it too, they'll be after you next ..

"so young fella you could picture the scene eh?
ok then lets see the film !"

pete
18/11/2002, 5:05 PM
Originally posted by Conor74
We do not live in a police state and it sounds like he was going way out of line.

There is a Garda Complaints board that investigate the behaviour of their members.

Nice one! I think you forgot the smilie there.... you being sarcastic right?

ROLMAO, complaints board LMAO, thats the funniest thing i've heard in a long while.

:eek: :D :(

Éanna
18/11/2002, 6:04 PM
i was the fella that took the pics, the camera is a digital so there was no film to get ? tried explaining that to the guards and stewards there but they were adement there must be film ??
Shows exactly how much grey matter the ****ing apes have :rolleyes:

the matter will however be brought up with cork city chairman Brian Lennox, in the appropriate manner and action will need to be taken
Fair play to you James. It´s bad enough that there´s little scuts getting away with causing hassle, but for true fans to get grief for trying to sort it out is just beyond the beyonds :mad:

Anyway, they are thorough in fairness to them. But the gardai don't like it at all when you call the complaints board in, as they can get a reprimand if they didn't follow procedure or mishandled a situation.
Exactly- so James goes an complains, and then gets hassle every time he sets foot in Turners Cross for the rest of his life- not worth it.

James
18/11/2002, 6:08 PM
Exactly- so James goes an complains, and then gets hassle every time he sets foot in Turners Cross for the rest of his life- not worth it.

ta for the concern eanna but i wont get any hassle whenever i come into the cross. that will never happen and you know it.
theres no point in blowing things out of proportion here
what happened on sat night was wrong and we will highlight this in the correct fashion through the proper channels

and conor i have been advised not to post the pics on the net and i fully intend to comply with this

Éanna
18/11/2002, 6:12 PM
ta for the concern eanna but i wont get any hassle whenever i come into the cross. that will never happen and you know it.
Was referring to the garda complaints board- the dog in the street knows if you complain to one of those things the fella you complained about will be itching for revenge.

Probably better in hindsight not to post the pics up cos it would only be seized on by the likes of prendeville, and as long as the club are willing to move on it- fair enough

pete
19/11/2002, 10:31 AM
Was referring to the garda complaints board- the dog in the street knows if you complain to one of those things the fella you complained about will be itching for revenge.

Been many publicised cases of the guards trumping up charges on people who they hear have made complaints.

James
19/11/2002, 2:03 PM
Problem is that if you publish a photo and we know some contain troublemakers, then those in the photo who were not in trouble could sue for defamation by innuendo.

exactly conor, hence why i aint posting them

Lies, slander and innuendo is the very currency of this empire...

not my little empire boyo :)

Éanna
19/11/2002, 2:48 PM
You're suposed to do things like kick someone in the groin and when they go for you, you take a photo and sell it to the press as "the ugly face of City hooliganism". That's what tabloid hacks do. Could be a nice little earner...
Conor boy you worry me- you seem to have all these little schemes too well thought out! :)

James
19/11/2002, 4:07 PM
ccfcpics.net updated

now showing pics from the 4-1 hammering v rovers and also
cork city 1 - longford town 1 (match pics only :) )

ccfcpics.net (http://ccfcpics.net/admin)

Éanna
19/11/2002, 4:21 PM
http://ccfcpics.net/admin/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album12&id=Cork_City_1_Longford_Town_1_17th_Nov_2002_006
1st minute

http://ccfcpics.net/admin/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album12&id=Cork_City_1_Longford_Town_1_17th_Nov_2002_007
90th minute
:D :rolleyes:

Bugger- anyone know how to get them dang pictures into the post?!

James
19/11/2002, 4:22 PM
hahaha no in all fairness they were taken 30mins or so apart :)

Gary
26/11/2002, 12:17 PM
I see that you are credited with the City photos in the new Corklife Mag James. Fair play.

James
26/11/2002, 12:25 PM
really at the end of the day nice one :)
where do i get me a copy of that then

me ma would be dead proud like :D

Gary
26/11/2002, 12:26 PM
In most pubs and cafes and all those sorta places id say u would pick one up.

James
26/11/2002, 12:34 PM
sweet :)
thanks GWA

*goes off to persue fame and stardom*

Gary
27/11/2002, 3:06 PM
Ill bring ya along a copy this evening.