PDA

View Full Version : SligoRovers.com

The Stars
21/08/2006, 8:52 PM
is it just my computer or is this on everyone elses screen?
www.sligorovers.com

this is what it says on mine

"You Two,Israel And Usa; Didnt You Think That We Wouldnt Ask You About All Off These Oppressions You Did.Today Our Way Is That,Tomorrow We ll Be Knocking Your Door Because Of These Oppressions.Be Sure About This.Sins Can Be Forgiven But Oppressions Never.Even Allah Forgives You We ll Never.Filistin,Iraq Please Try To Stand These Oppressions.We Came To Broke Hands Which Hurt You.Now We Are Here Against These Enemies. We Will be Your Curse on Cyber World ! !

Your System is 0wn3d ! !

Turkish "Ey IsraiL , Ey Amerika , Zulmun Hesabi Sizden Sorulmayacakmi Sandiniz ? Bugün Burda Soruyorsak , Yarinda Kapiniza Dayanip Hesabinizi Soracagiz. Buna Emin Olun. Günahlar Affedilir Ama Zulum Affedilmez.. Sizi ALLAH Affetse Biz Affetmeyiz ! EY Filistin , Ey Lübnan , Ey Irak Dayanin ! Zulmün Sonu Yakindir Size Uzanan Elleri Kirmak Için Geldik. Artik Biz Variz

what the fcuk.....
MODS:if this doesnt come up on your pc then you can remove this thread,this if feckin wierd

DmanDmythDledge
21/08/2006, 8:56 PM
Same for me. Must have been hacked.

The Stars
21/08/2006, 8:58 PM
that is both good and bad.thought it might just be my pc or something.how the **** can that happen and what can they do about it?

el punter
21/08/2006, 9:00 PM
Yep that's a hacking. Can't see how Sligo Rovers are part of the erm...Axis of Good.

Maybe the Americans are using Knock airport to smuggle their prisoners and weapons and these guys know about it and are picking on the Bit o'Red on those grounds?

steno
21/08/2006, 9:01 PM
Tried your website and got the same thing. Looks like you've been hacked.
Bad form that:(

The Stars
21/08/2006, 9:04 PM
looks like we will have to make a new website so....bitored.boardsxp.com,its your time now!!
seriously though how or why is this done?

steno
21/08/2006, 9:12 PM
Getting a URL could not be retrieved message now.
Hope your lads can sort it out and won't have to start a new site from scratch

kdjaC
21/08/2006, 11:24 PM
They are targetting the software your website and host is using and exploiting a little bug that gives them control over it.

Your not the 1st and whoever runs the website should/will have/ seen the host about it as its their fault it happened.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGGL,GGGL:2006-16,GGGL:en&q=Artik+Biz+Variz

As you can see they have been busy. Sligo site is down now so imagine the host has taken it down and is repairing the bug.

kdjac

Raheny Red
21/08/2006, 11:31 PM
I think a bunch of turks hacked the RI site recently as well! :mad: Though it's fixed now :)

kdjaC
21/08/2006, 11:36 PM
They have hit thousands of websites Turkish and Israeli generally trying to **** things up on the internet, in a sort of retaliation to the US MIT students who had the american national anthem and the flag running on Al Jazerra(sp) website for a few days.

Webhosts fault they should have fixed the exploit when it was known about.

kdjac

Terry
22/08/2006, 7:31 AM
everything seems to be working fine now

Magicme
22/08/2006, 9:04 AM
We had the same problem a while back but thank god our webmaster had the backups saved so was able to get the site back up and running quite quickly.

1 9 2 8
22/08/2006, 9:10 AM
Why or how the hell would they target the Rovers ?
Because Sligo Rovers is such a huge name globally they thought it would be the best way to get publicity for their cause:D

The Stars
22/08/2006, 9:38 AM
its back running grand again

monutdfc
22/08/2006, 11:00 AM
It's a security issue with the software (mambo/joomla cms). The hack is a simple one and easily rectified. The hack is done automatically by 'robots'. I warned the Sligo webmaster after we were hacked and he obviously was ready for it.

strangeirish
22/08/2006, 12:01 PM
Kildare County had a problem a while back also. You'd go to their website and some football team in division 1 came up. Could understand the division 1 part, but surely someone must have hacked it to say 'Football'.:D