PDA

View Full Version : Match Coverage this week

Gareth
21/08/2006, 12:41 PM
http://www.shelbournefc.ie/news.php?id=458

Just thought it may be of interest to a few fans, move if in wrong section mods!!

Student Mullet
21/08/2006, 12:50 PM
Good work Gareth,
I really, really think the FAI should offer you a job.

Red&White
21/08/2006, 12:52 PM
Agree totally, think Gareth does some great work for his club and the league as a whole. Just out of interest, are all Sgels games going to get the same treatment the Bohs game got with highlights and commentary? Thought it was great to be doing something like that.

Gareth
21/08/2006, 4:50 PM
We have been producing highlights for other games, but yes, they are all in for the same treatment. They are going to be more coherently stored and made available. Just keep an eye on the Shels site for an update probably next Monday or Tuesday!!

Student Mullet, I have a job already but nice of you to say it :) Red and White, I think that in probably a months time all going to plan we should have a very nice suite of things available and hoepfully will be found helpful.

DmanDmythDledge
21/08/2006, 9:56 PM
Will this be just updates or will it include video highlights?

Gareth
21/08/2006, 11:02 PM
Updates. Video highlights for the Shels game on Sunday but well I think the whole video rights line would be crossed if I recorded other peoples ggames :)

el punter
21/08/2006, 11:09 PM
but well I think the whole video rights line would be crossed if I recorded other peoples games

The revolution should start here so. No point in others having the rights and not knowing what to do with them!

Anybody with a bit of nous, passion and geekiness should be able to knock out a better service than what our national broadcasters offer.

kdjaC
21/08/2006, 11:21 PM
As i said to your cohort other night, you really should charge clubs for this service, even to only cover your own costs.

Its a fantastic idea and one that most fans will use at some stage, EL fans shouldnt be out of pocket for promoting and marketting the legaue and providing a valuable service for other fans.

kdjac

BohsFans
22/08/2006, 12:52 AM
Bohs cup game can be seen here on Friday:

http://www.tg4.ie/Bearla/Webt/webt.htm

Live streaming!!!

Celdrog
22/08/2006, 9:38 AM
Great stuff Gareth

One small point, its actually IK Start not FK Start

Gareth
22/08/2006, 11:45 AM
Celdrog, thats changed. I thought I had changed it everywhere but forgot one place!! :)

El Punter, I would love to produce a weekly highlights show covering all the games, or more, but I'd love to do lots of things, but rules exist. For the time, at least giving an alternative to Aertel watching and waiting for a text from the game is now available. This week will see how successful it works out and if works, then I will definately extend it to as many games as humanly possible, but as someone said, it does unfortunately cost me more personally than I have ever gotten out of it, but thats the bed I make!!!

kDajC who where you talking to ? :)

kdjaC
22/08/2006, 2:50 PM
kDajC who where you talking to ? :)

My new gaffer :D

kdjac

Gareth
22/08/2006, 5:33 PM
My new gaffer :D

kdjac

I only found out what you mean :) Ask him to dance. Legendary!!! :)