PDA

View Full Version : Cork City FC Supporters Trust

A face
19/08/2006, 2:01 PM
Cork City FC Supporters Trust

Friends, Rebels, Corkonians, lend me your ears;
We come not to bury our club, but to raise it!

Are you interested in the future of Cork City FC?
Do you want to play a part in building a bigger and better club?

The Cork City Official Supporters Club will be hosting an open meeting for all those interested in Cork City FC where proposals for a "Supporters Trust" will be presented.

Come along and listen, offer your own views and ideas and discuss ways of increasing investment and interest in Cork City FC.

Lend us your ears at
The Garda Club, Penrose Wharf at 5 pm on Saturday, August 19th,
and together we can contribute to making our club the best in the land.

*This meeting is NOT on behalf of CCFC itself, this is purely a supporter's initiative to explore ways in which we can help CCFC to progress.

yiddo
22/08/2006, 8:18 AM
Full details of the proposals on the CCFC site link below

http://corkcityfc.ie/forums/index.php?showtopic=12746

dapman1
22/08/2006, 8:59 AM
The link dosnt seem to be working. I would be very interested to hear how your meeting goes, and what structure you decide on for the supporters trust as this topic was discussed at our supporters club meeting last night, and will definitly be something that we will be working towards over the next few months. So, I would appreciate it if you could let me know how you get along.

Dan

pete
22/08/2006, 12:11 PM
More info here in new section (http://corkcityfc.ie/home.htm) Follow the link to the download.

Great to see this being started now as too often these organised when clubs in trouble.

:cool:

dapman1
22/08/2006, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the new link, that looks really interesting. Although we probably wouldnt be looing at the kind of numbers that you are hoping for, a smaller group could certainly make a huge financial impact. Well done:)

Risteard
22/08/2006, 1:48 PM
very impressed.
Should be able to afford Category B. Wasn't expecting those kind of benefits. + i think you could get more than 100 for Category B.

tiktok
29/08/2006, 7:16 AM
The next meeting about the supporter's trust will take place

at the Garda Club at 8pm on Friday, September 1st.

At this meeting we hope to answer as many of your questions as we can, listen to ideas and suggestions and elect a board of management.
If you have any particular questions, please send them to foras@corkcityfc.ie, so we can have answers ready.

We will need a board of management of 7 people, so will be looking for people to put themselves forward or to nominate other people. It is not necessary to be there on the night to be elected, but we would emphasise that anyone considering a position on the board needs to be able to commit some time and effort towards F O R A S, to get it up and running and make it successful.

We would urge any and all CCFC supporter's to come along to this meeting, even if you do not intend to get involved. We want people to know what is happening, and to listen to the thoughts and ideas of everybody. It is vitally important that we get the views of, and input from, as broad a range of City support as is possible.

You could have been watching Dublin City FC out the Cross, but instead you can come along and listen to ways to make a difference to the future of our great club!

PS, proposal, disclaimer and expression of interest form are available HERE (http://corkcityfc.ie/forums/index.php?showtopic=12746).

dapman1, if you need any help with Kildare County's approach, feel free to PM me.