PDA

View Full Version : Prawn sandwiches for lefty

lefty
18/08/2006, 11:39 AM
As im now a graduate, a member of the ucd alumni and one of the elite few in the country with a vote in the Seanad how do i join the Prawn Sandwich Brigade in UCD? As i no longer spend every match sipping from a can of the good stuff, id perchance like to visit that lovely club house. I was once invited in by an acquaintance of mine who works in a pub in ucd, but when i tried to get in again at half time during another match i was told by a burly steward in no uncertain terms that my presence was not required in the club house. It was one of the most disheartening moments of my life when as i walked sullenly back to the stand and turned around to look at the clubhouse, that i saw fat student, i mean aberdonian student being allowed enter the clubhouse to eat all the cake.

DmanDmythDledge
18/08/2006, 1:04 PM
Can you just not walk in their Lefty? I've done it a few times.

Student Mullet
18/08/2006, 2:05 PM
Maybe Dmandeedumdumledge could recruite you as assistant raffle ticket seller?

lefty
18/08/2006, 2:49 PM
I do need a job alright, but i was hoping to get that building this new super duper stadium for ucd. Dmandwhatever, i think im just not classy enough for that joint. Maybe its my image as a hooligan from my youth thats stopping me. My efforts to get rid of this image are not being helped by not getting my half time cup of tea and i may have to revert to a half time can of dutch gold. I will try again to get in.

Schumi
18/08/2006, 2:54 PM
Why would you want a cup of tea instead of a can of Dutch gold? :confused:

lefty
18/08/2006, 2:57 PM
Its the new me, schumi.

Question, i know i have no job at present, (hence my new location) but what is the story with you lads? Your always on this site, and dont tell me your on your lunch break

Aberdonian Stu
18/08/2006, 7:28 PM
self-employed

DmanDmythDledge
19/08/2006, 8:58 PM
self-employed
I thought you were employed as a food critic by STIG?:D

Bald Student
19/08/2006, 11:18 PM
For the record, the sandwiches are usually ham and cheese, I've never gotten a prawn one.

lefty
20/08/2006, 3:38 PM
For the record im a bloody horse and would eat them if they just had a little smear of butter on them. Nice cups of tea in there to and nice cake aswel. And its nice to see the memorabilia on the walls too. Sense of history in there aswel as a load of hungry *******s :D

Colie
20/08/2006, 5:39 PM
id perchance like to visit that lovely club house.Clubhouse. Ha, extended bathroom more like.

pineapple stu
20/08/2006, 6:47 PM
Albeit with no bath. But with a hilarious picture of one of the Sherros in tears! :p

lefty
23/08/2006, 5:26 PM
Have they done enough to deserve one regi, thats the real question. A few of them lads are a bit scrawny alright they look like they could do with a beef curry. Big question though regi have you ever gained entrance to this magical clubhouse or are u an outcast like my good self?