PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Premier Division 2006/07 Opening Weekend Predictions

thomas72
17/08/2006, 9:51 AM
Sat 19th or Sun 20th Augus

Saturday
Carew Park 3
V
Charleville 0

Sunday
Pike Rovers 5
V
Star Rovers 0

Sunday
Janesboro 2
V
Corbally United 0

Sunday
Ballynanty Rovers 0
V
Fairview Rangers 0

Sunday
Regional United 4
V
herbertstown 1

Sunday
Granville Rangers 1
V
Aisling Annacotty 2

abbeyvale
17/08/2006, 11:20 AM
Carew Park 3
V
Charleville 0

Pike Rovers 1
V
Star Rovers 1

Janesboro 3
V
Corbally United 1

Ballynanty Rovers 1
V
Fairview Rangers 0

Regional United 3
V
herbertstown 0

Granville Rangers 1
V
Aisling Annacotty 1

gaidin
17/08/2006, 11:21 AM
Carew Park 2
V
Charleville 0

Pike Rovers 2
V
Star Rovers 0

Janesboro 2
V
Corbally United 0

Ballynanty Rovers 2
V
Fairview Rangers 1

Regional United 2
V
herbertstown 0

Granville Rangers 1
V
Aisling Annacotty 2

leather
17/08/2006, 12:15 PM
Carew Park
V depends on what team ch'ville have(carew to win)
Charleville

Pike Rovers 2
V agree
Star Rovers 0

Janesboro 3
V could be sticky, alot of x corbally boys with boro, corbally will be up for it
Corbally United 0

Ballynanty Rovers 1
V
Fairview Rangers 1

Regional United 2
V
herbertstown 0

Granville Rangers 1
V
Aisling Annacotty 1

new leaf
17/08/2006, 1:14 PM
Janesboro 3
V could be sticky, alot of x corbally boys with boro, corbally will be up for it
Corbally United 0

i think corbally vs boro will be very tricky for the boro. i know a lot of the corbally lads and their desparate to win this one. a lot of bitterness there over the players that left, plus they seemed to have signed a few quality players. i think it could go either way

the only 1
17/08/2006, 1:48 PM
Carew Park 3
V
Charleville 0

Pike Rovers 1
V
Star Rovers 1

Janesboro 3
V
Corbally United 1

Ballynanty Rovers 1
V
Fairview Rangers 0

Regional United 3
V
herbertstown 0

Granville Rangers 1
V
Aisling Annacotty 1

ye might sneek a draw as pike will be missing there 2 centre halfs but there forwards will get a load of chances

thomas72
17/08/2006, 1:59 PM
ye might sneek a draw as pike will be missing there 2 centre halfs but there forwards will get a load of chances

you cant be for real pike have signed half the town

philip purcell
corbett
mcgarry
paddy micthell
d keane (i think could be wrong)

not inclu enright and droog id say yer alright for cover.
pike should be hammering teams like star. pike has signed some fantastic players this season. they will take alot of beaten both in the league and fai if ye can keep all the top players on the bench happy.

abbeyvale
17/08/2006, 2:15 PM

Pike supporters making excuses already saying "they will be missing thier 2 centre halfs",

I thought they had the best squad in Limerick, so surely they should be able to do without 2 players, and like I said before if they are stuck they could always call up Noel Noonan from the "B" team........

Just for the record,,, 3 of our players will be attending a wedding Saturday!!!!

Said I'd get that in,, considering ye are making excuses as well.

So with Pike being "Prem Champions" and Star being "A pub team" Pike should win by 5 or 6 then handy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll see

Goals4fun
17/08/2006, 2:37 PM

i heard pike have kept a few clean sheets without there 'two center halves' :eek: , surely they will struggle the weekend . But as long as they score more goals than they conceed i am sure they would be happy.

the only 1
17/08/2006, 2:41 PM
Pike supporters making excuses already saying "they will be missing thier 2 centre halfs",

I thought they had the best squad in Limerick, so surely they should be able to do without 2 players, and like I said before if they are stuck they could always call up Noel Noonan from the "B" team........

Just for the record,,, 3 of our players will be attending a wedding Saturday!!!!

Said I'd get that in,, considering ye are making excuses as well.

So with Pike being "Prem Champions" and Star being "A pub team" Pike should win by 5 or 6 then handy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll see

i knew dat would get to you morton you sad git pike could have noonan in goals and hammer ye :) :) they will probaly even rest players for the match:D

Roadend
17/08/2006, 3:57 PM
Janesboro 3
i think corbally vs boro will be very tricky for the boro. i know a lot of the corbally lads and their desparate to win this one. a lot of bitterness there over the players that left, plus they seemed to have signed a few quality players. i think it could go either way

You obviously don't know many of the corbally lads then.

abbeyvale
18/08/2006, 8:09 AM
i knew dat would get to you morton you sad git pike could have noonan in goals and hammer ye :) :) they will probaly even rest players for the match:D

Is that Noel Noonan or Mick Noonan???

P.s
How the hell can you rest players for the first game of the season?
Rotate yes, but rest??? I dont think so

gaidin
18/08/2006, 9:38 AM
Janesboro 3
Corbally United 0

Who have they signed that would be considered quality?

Roadend
18/08/2006, 9:57 AM
1 or 2 new faces, nobody "quality" though.

Dirk Diggler
18/08/2006, 10:03 AM
star will give pike a good game on sunday, pike should win tho
balla and fairview to draw
boro will beat corbally

Old keeper
18/08/2006, 7:06 PM
Hi
Due to one club lodging an objection the following games are off this weekend

Premier Division Regional United V Herbertstown
Division 1A Park FC V Summerville Rovers and Bruff V Hill Celtic

See the website for updates