PDA

View Full Version : CYM Terenure

Poor Student
15/08/2006, 10:47 PM
Just wondering, does anyone know where abouts they play their games?

soccerc
15/08/2006, 11:14 PM
Just wondering, does anyone know where abouts they play their games?

Yes ;)

Poor Student
15/08/2006, 11:25 PM
Yes ;)

Intend to keep it a secret?;)

soccerc
15/08/2006, 11:43 PM
Intend to keep it a secret?;)

LOL, you only asked did anyone know!

It's on Terenure Road North.

Coming from the canal at Harolds Cross keep left at the fork and its about 600 yards or maybe even a little further up on the right hand side just past the pub.

Poor Student
15/08/2006, 11:49 PM
Thanks, soccerc.:ball:

drummerboy
16/08/2006, 8:31 AM
Smashing little set up. Good bar too. Unfortunately both their teams were relegated from the top Sunday and Saturday leagues in the LSL last season.

Poor Student
16/08/2006, 4:09 PM
What's the difference between Sunday and Saturday LSL? Are they of equal importance or is one considered better than the other?

Schumi
16/08/2006, 4:11 PM
LOL, you only asked did anyone know!

It's on Terenure Road North.

Coming from the canal at Harolds Cross keep left at the fork and its about 600 yards or maybe even a little further up on the right hand side just past the pub.

Next door to the Star building.

drummerboy
16/08/2006, 9:18 PM
What's the difference between Sunday and Saturday LSL? Are they of equal importance or is one considered better than the other?

Most of the top teams in Senior division, like Wayside, Cherry Orchard, Glenmore, Tolka Rovers Crumlin, have their reserve division in the Saturday league, which is very competitive.

Sheridan
16/08/2006, 9:25 PM
Are Belgrove still playing at Whitehall this season?

drummerboy
16/08/2006, 9:32 PM
Yes, they are supposed to be developing a pitch up in St Pauls College. Training pitches completed but nothing on the pitch yet. Besides I think Home Farm are trying to tie them into a long lease. I know they are paying serious money, which they can well afford. Must be the richest club in Ireland. First match this Friday against Clover United. Lots some of their better players though.

Beavis
20/08/2006, 5:06 PM
Most of the top teams in Senior division, like Wayside, Cherry Orchard, Glenmore, Tolka Rovers Crumlin, have their reserve division in the Saturday league, which is very competitive.

Indeed, I play there. Obviously second tier of the top LSL teams but youre always getting the quality set-up of the top clubs and there is normally a number of players from the first teams lining out. If there is a big game to be won, you can often see entire first teams out.

Gerrit
11/09/2006, 10:39 PM
I've been at Terenure. Nice canteen, other than that it's nothing special but not bad neither. It's along the big road from Tallaght to Dublin centre. There's a rugby side playing in the same complex.

Aren't a few football clubs from the Churches League playing at Terenure's ground as well? A mate of mine plays for Rums Rovers and I believe they play or used to play at Terenure...

Stuttgart88
12/09/2006, 8:09 AM
I used to play cricket for CY as a kid in the 80s. The captain of my U15s team went on to captain Ireland.

Never played junior football there unfortunately. I'd say the pitches were fantastic if they were used for cricket in the summer.