PDA

View Full Version : Let's all laugh at Ollie

Ali-G
25/07/2002, 3:56 PM
No chat here about the shels result last night. I was disappointed for the LOI. The further LOI teams go in europe, the better for us all. Having said that, i was half pleased to see ollie's dream go up in smoke.

James
25/07/2002, 4:02 PM
well i said to someone i was going to support the $heliban for 90mins for the good of the league and all that, but then the maltese team scored in the 91st min :) .. so its all good

$hels got what they deserved last night :)

hahahahahaa

oh ollie, ollie
you grabbed the money, went to shelbourne
and you'll win fúck all

:D

------------------
george o callaghan
tra la la la la

pete
25/07/2002, 4:16 PM
Just coz we laugin at them doesn't mean weren't hoping they'd win last night......

oh ollie ollie went to $he£$ & won......f*** all.
oh ollie ollie went to $he£$ & can't win a game..........

:D

Pablo
25/07/2002, 7:38 PM
I know they are Shels and we re supposed to hate them , but i took no joy in that last night, the result has put the league back years.
As its unlikely the UEFA cup boys will reigister a win hme or away......we might not be seeded next year which will make it tough to get through even the first qualifying round which is no joke as i hope City are there.......

patsh
26/07/2002, 9:02 AM
Yip, it was not good for the eL.
But then, $hels with their attitude have not been good for the league for a long time.
I have to say that Molloy is the biggest f*king w*nker playing in the league. He's well matched with the other tool Geoghan. They might be decent players, but they are complete tosser's other than that.
If City continue as they have started, Europe is definitely on, and we will suffer for the bad showing by all eL clubs this year...:(

dalo
26/07/2002, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by oddboy

I have to say that Molloy is the biggest f*king w*nker playing in the league. He's well matched with the other tool Geoghan. They might be decent players, but they are complete tosser's other than that.

That's a bit harsh. You hardly know them personally do you?:confused:

patsh
26/07/2002, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by dalo

That's a bit harsh. You hardly know them personally do you?:confused:
No dalo, I do not know them outside of their performances on the pitch.
On the pitch, they are the whinging moaners, always commiting nasty,niggly fouls, complaining to the ref and generally acting the maggot on the pitch. That is why I think Molloy is a w*nker.
I'll be happy to change my mind about him if you have any evidence contrary to my assertions...:o

Neil
26/07/2002, 11:06 AM
I'd agree with oddboy there. Molloy was at it again in the CL game...

dalo
26/07/2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by oddboy

On the pitch, they are the whinging moaners, always commiting nasty,niggly fouls, complaining to the ref and generally acting the maggot on the pitch. ...:o

reminds me of John caulfield and dave hill:D

Neil
26/07/2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by dalo
reminds me of John caulfield and dave hill:D
John Caulfield is/was one of the most hated players in the country he was such a chancer!

dalo
26/07/2002, 11:49 AM
very true. i am surprised he didn't get booked more often for the shirt pulling, the outrageous dives in the peno box, the punching in the sides of opposing defenders etc etc.

to be honest everytime he fell in the box in turner's cross not even our own supporters or players believed him.

still though what a legend:D

Éanna
26/07/2002, 12:59 PM
It was a disaster for the league, but I have no sympathy for Shels. From any match reports I've read they deserved what they got. they are arrogant hypocrites and it was only a matter of time before someone showed them up.

Gary
26/07/2002, 1:36 PM
Bad result for the league. End of story.

dalo
26/07/2002, 1:37 PM
have to agree with you there eanna. i think they assumed because they have xamount of dosh it gave them a divine right to defeat the maltese. the attitude also translates to their performances in the NL. one shels guy in work on our Footie db wrote "as if Cork would do any better" and this after we stuffed them 3-0!!!!!!!

i simply told him come to me when you have drawn with bayern munich, beaten gothenburg, cska kiev or drawn with standard liege. (i didn't mention the sparta prague or lausanne games ;-) i also threw in the 1998 cup win and beating them in the last game of the season of 2001 for good measure

form the minute the match kicked off Shels played without any passsion and soul a characteristic of their play for the last couple of seasons. they would have done well to take a few lessons of st pat's in their display against ghent.