PDA

View Full Version : Come On Lads

yan
25/06/2001, 1:29 AM
COME ON LADS y is very1 calling for murphys head,

he finished lasy season unbeaten for us,

i know he got it wrong in europe and re-signing hartigan but give credit where its due

he won 9
drew 2
lost 2

i think

thats his first team record,munster senior cup dosent count ,its not a fair competition when city send out there reserves for the first couple of rounds and then play the good players from the semi's onwards,

but neway give gunther a chance,
lets see if his summer signings do the job
and if my ex school buddie tynan gets his deserved game

plz does ne1 know where colin o'brien was during the inter two bob cup games,

ps good ridance to greg o'halloran,
he was the reason mountfield got sacked,
inside information,trust me,
player power just like wat happend vialli at chelsea,
i was told that greg told mountie that if he wasnt playing he was leaving the club,

but look now greg ur off neway,
bye greg,
he is a good player,
but to controling
lets ask his g/f i suppose,

ne1 have ne opinions on wot i said

niamh
25/06/2001, 1:51 AM
No one is saying that Gunther dosn't deserve a chance, but Mountie deserved one too.
I think alot of fans are ****ed off at certain things at the club at the moment and I am not referring to the things we are discussing at the moment.
I think it's a reflect on the state of the Eircom league in general.

joe
25/06/2001, 9:42 AM
Originally posted by yan

i know he got it wrong in europe and re-signing hartigan but give credit where its due

i don't think anyone is criticising his results but i have to wonder where did he get the magic wand from. he was assistant manager all season when the team wasn't playing well and all of a sudden when he becomes manager they can't lose. any thoughts on that one?

plz does ne1 know where colin o'brien was during the inter two bob cup games,

well he was out in latvia alright but he wasn't on the bench. any ideas why players like colin, stephan napier, damien o'rourke, and tony tynan don't seem to be getting a look-in these days?

ps good ridance to greg o'halloran,
he was the reason mountfield got sacked,
inside information,trust me,
player power just like wat happend vialli at chelsea,
i was told that greg told mountie that if he wasnt playing he was leaving the club,

can you give us a little more detail please? how was greg responsible for derek getting the sack?

Neil
25/06/2001, 9:45 AM
Yes, more detail, these are phorums phor getting the truth out in the phuckin open.

Pablo
25/06/2001, 6:11 PM
They were allegedly having a torrid love affair and when Mountie(ahem!) broke it off Greg got the players to rebel. Thats what it says on the Jacks door in the x anyway....

Leonard
25/06/2001, 7:37 PM
Any of you cool young people with your crazy language able to translate that for me. In my day, we didn't called it "ne1", we called it "you", as there were only two people living here, but then the magnificent toaster was invented, or as we called it "nice bread maker". It would have been called "nice brown bread maker", but we didn't have any colours back then except for blue, and hey, as anyone of my generation would tell you, there's nothing more ridiculus as a "nice blue bread maker".

Éanna
26/06/2001, 12:46 AM
Not for the first time, I'm left scratching my head trying to figure out what you're on about Len!:confused: :D