13/08/2006, 4:41 PM
PREMIER DIVISION

Drogheda United 0-0 Sligo Rovers

Derry City -v- St Pat's Ath 7.30

FIRST DIVISION

Monaghan United 0-0 Cobh Ramblers RES

Anto McC
13/08/2006, 4:42 PM
Any links in which i can listen to any of the games live?

sligoman
13/08/2006, 4:46 PM
Any links in which i can listen to any of the games live?No but if you find one, let me know:o. Ocean Fm (www.oceanfm.ie) will have updates on our game every now and again but not the full game.

Red&White
13/08/2006, 5:30 PM
Drogs Sligo scoreless HT. I'm off to Derry game, come on Sligo!

DmanDmythDledge
13/08/2006, 6:01 PM
Drogs 2-1 Sligo after 72.

RonnieB
13/08/2006, 6:44 PM
2-2 foy in the 90th

Anto McC
13/08/2006, 6:46 PM
Nice one :)

DmanDmythDledge
13/08/2006, 6:59 PM
Derry 1-0 Pats

iceman
13/08/2006, 7:05 PM
2-2 foy in the 90th

Two cracking goals from Sligo....cant argue with that , but its the same ould story , terrible refereeing , something really has to be done about it now , its gone beyond a joke.

DmanDmythDledge
13/08/2006, 7:05 PM
2-0 now. Aertel have it as 0-0:rolleyes:

dcfc_1928
13/08/2006, 7:11 PM
Live updates here:

http://www.derrycityfc.net/liveupdate.php?matchid=24

Schwalker
13/08/2006, 8:06 PM
Live updates here:

http://www.derrycityfc.net/liveupdate.php?matchid=24

Cheers!...

The Stars
13/08/2006, 11:32 PM
Two cracking goals from Sligo....cant argue with that , but its the same ould story , terrible refereeing , something really has to be done about it now , its gone beyond a joke.

The ref seemed to favour ye it has to be said,but didnt think he was too bad,ive seen worse.
Drogs center half pulled down Flash,when he was the last man and only got a yellow,another ref would have sent him off.
Also,when flash shot from nearly the corner flag and thought he had scored it seemed as if he was the only one.the keeper seemed to hit it onto the post and not go over the line but even Drogheda supporters who were close to it said it went over the line so.....we were robbed of 3 points;)
We didnt deserve anything for the football we played but the stunning goals made up for lack of flowing football.

Red&White
13/08/2006, 11:38 PM
Observations on Derry-Pats;

-St. Pats are a good side, they came to play football, not stick 10 behind the ball like so many other teams do at the Brandywell. Did well to get back into it. Derry had some great spells, but looked understandably tired at points, especially against a decent side that haven't played for two weeks and were well up for it.
-Good crowd, just over 3000, heard a few hoarse voices though!
-Great to see Farren get a goal, I've felt sorrier for him every game recently when he wasn't getting the goals, hope it kick starts him now.
-Ref was good- he let quite a physical game flow when so often you see refs who frustrate players and fans by stopping the game every few seconds.

kdjaC
14/08/2006, 12:07 AM
^^ What he said except we conceded 3 stupid goald :D 2 from corners but could have been more as they won EVERYTHING from corners.

When we switched it to have some shape we got o top for a bit scored a goal created a few chances but then Brennan went off with a hamstring and Leisters 1st game was to play DMF vs a Derry 3 that just had a small guy whoop em

They savaged him and luckily Ryan made some outstanding saves to keep it repectable for us in the last 15. Forde also made a wonder save i was right behind the goal when the shot came in and it had top corner all voer it dont know how he got it round the post.

Derry fans were excellent and even tho me and mate were in the wrong end when we scored i jumped up and shouted to the astonishment of 2500 silenced Derry fans who just seemed to stare at me :)

Was an excellent game to watch difference was we could of matched them with the team we had until Brennan went off then there subs just wtf!! Farren for Mc Mugh....how can you compete with that, shame there were no Shels fans there to see a home Derry game ;)

kdjac