PDA

View Full Version : Bitterness!!!

Gary
25/06/2001, 12:11 AM
Random thoughts from a drunkard!

so we are playing the mighty Glasgow Celtic.

Oh we should be so proud!!!

So what are you gonna sing???" Bishopstown" or "Athenry"?

When will you go to a City match again?

We as fans are being ripped off to have the "pleasure" to watch a game of football.

Im aware of the irony that I'm note a shed goer therefore my singing commeny means feck all. But what is really ticking me off is when i was going to turners cross last saturday there was these idiots in Celtic shirts with Celtic tickets and toto tickets pondering on whether they should go to tonights (metalurgs) match.

Hartigan and Murphy OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

niamh
25/06/2001, 12:58 AM
there will be more Cork Celtic fans at the match than Cork people shouting for City. I think that City fans should have got priority for the tickets myself. Only fair as they support City week in week out.

A face
25/06/2001, 1:02 AM
One of the advantages of being in the supporters club is getting tickets to games like this one, if you ain't in, then you cant win.

niamh
25/06/2001, 1:46 AM
i'm talking about fans in general who aren't members of the Supporters Club and who go to matches. I'm not talking about myself. My Grandad for instance has been watching City at the Cross for years but isn't a member of the Supporters Club. Nut would you not prefer if there were more City fans there instead of Celtic supporters??

niamh
25/06/2001, 1:47 AM
Originally posted by niamh
i'm talking about fans in general who aren't members of the Supporters Club and who go to matches. I'm not talking about myself. My Grandad for instance has been watching City at the Cross for years but isn't a member of the Supporters Club. Nut would you not prefer if there were more City fans there instead of Celtic supporters??

Have no idea where the "nut" came from!!! Am not referring to you!!

Jim Smith
25/06/2001, 9:32 AM
Well, amonst all the Cork accents cheering on the team from Scotland there will be one Scottish accent cheering on the team from Cork!

niamh
25/06/2001, 4:34 PM
That's nice to know!

A face
25/06/2001, 7:10 PM
The best way around it is if everyone stops supporting Celtic and becomes a City fan, until then, there would always have been a problem