PDA

View Full Version : Lack of U-21's coverage...

sligoman
12/08/2006, 7:40 PM
On our own website (http://www.sligorovers.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=43&Itemid=108):(. Why is their no fixtures given? I haven't a clue who we've got in the next round of the cup which is due to be played around the 20th of this month:o.

Terry
13/08/2006, 9:13 AM
yer away to Galway united, see www.galwayunitedfc.ie for the current match details

The Stars
13/08/2006, 11:18 PM
maybe if you volunter to help out on the site it can be updated....

sligoman
13/08/2006, 11:21 PM
maybe if you volunter to help out on the site it can be updated....I've work. No time to do it. Maybe you could though?

gustavo
14/08/2006, 12:32 AM
Everyone involved in the website has work too!

sligoman
14/08/2006, 12:34 AM
Everyone involved in the website has work too!I know, but we should still have the u-21 section updated. At least every now and again!

Rory H
14/08/2006, 9:13 AM
I know, but we should still have the u-21 section updated. At least every now and again!

you do it every now and then so!

you have posted about 80 times in the last 2 days here and most arent even on the rovers forum...maybe you can save time by reducing that:rolleyes: then we can all find out who the u21's did.....;)

The Stars
14/08/2006, 10:12 AM
I've work. No time to do it. Maybe you could though?

well,im not the one complaining about the website.
Dont know how you get time to come on here what with work and all.:rolleyes:

sligoman
14/08/2006, 10:51 AM
Lads stop whinging like little babies ffs. The fact of the matter is, the u-21 coverage on the site is poor. Just cos I criticse it, doesn't me I'm willing/able to help out. When you criticise a player in the team, does that mean you're willing to take his place?:rolleyes:.

Rory H
14/08/2006, 10:53 AM
Lads stop whinging like little babies ffs. The fact of the matter is, the u-21 coverage on the site is poor. Just cos I criticse it, doesn't me I'm willing/able to help out. When you criticise a player in the team, does that mean you're willing to take his place?:rolleyes:.

i think you are the one whinging....if you have a problem with the site why dont you solve it.....

sligoman
14/08/2006, 10:57 AM
if you have a problem with the site why dont you solve it.....Eh, because it's not my job!

Rory H
14/08/2006, 10:58 AM
Eh, because it's not my job!

its no one else job either!

The Stars
14/08/2006, 11:00 AM

that has to be the worst arguement ever.If you didnt run the POTM comp then i would nominate it for post of the month,just because it is so stupid.

You started up a thread to voice your opinion about something that you can help to improve.If you critises a player thats fair enough,but we dont expect you,or anyone else to take there place because they are better players than us.
The Fact is you do have the time and means to help out on the site but would rather give out about it than help out.

sligoman
14/08/2006, 11:03 AM
its no one else job either!Actually it is, he's called the webmaster. It's the same person that updates every other part of the site!

Terry
14/08/2006, 11:05 AM
With all the time you have wasted here you would have had the job done by now !!! IN fairness you know that its paraic that updates the website so why didn't you just PM him here instead of starting a keyboard fight like this?

The Stars
14/08/2006, 1:53 PM
a Galway fan talking some sense....you should listen to him Sligoman.

sligoman
14/08/2006, 4:45 PM
a Galway fan talking some sense....you should listen to him Sligoman.Yerself and wild rover are just whinging that I didn't go to the match so yer trying to get back at me in this thread, how sad. Grow up!:rolleyes: