PDA

View Full Version : Bolton, eh?

sorbothegreek
23/07/2002, 1:23 AM
Anyone know anything about the Bolton chap listed among our subs aginst Rovers?

Longfordian
23/07/2002, 12:35 PM
I'd imagine it was Dalton but the paper f u c k e d it up. As of Friday night we hadn't any new players..

gheewhizz
23/07/2002, 11:59 PM
It is a typing error by the papers, it should have be Dalton, I should know!

gheewhizz
24/07/2002, 12:08 AM
Give Fergal Coleman a great send off on Sunday as it will be his last game for the Town! He is heading to South Korea for a while to teach English. Good luck Fergal.

Xlex
25/07/2002, 9:07 AM
Originally posted by gheewhizz
It is a typing error by the papers, it should have be Dalton, I should know!

I really think Longfordian made the point already...

And gheewizz, I seem to remember someone saying Stewie Byrne wouldn't leave, and Macker wouldn't play for Kenny...

If you can't make a comment without the 'I should know' sh!te, don't bother...

gheewhizz
27/07/2002, 1:13 PM
Xlex you should get your facts right...the reason I said I should know is because I fill out the team sheet & I still have it & it clearly say Tim Dalton.
Plus the fact the reason why S.Byrne left us was because he was not approached by Martin until the day before he signed with Shels & he had already agreed the deal. Maccer was in a simular boat, but that's what he told me that he would never play under Kenny again, It's not my fault if he went back on his word or was saying that for the shake of it. Anyway as I said at the time I posted that info "time will tell" . It was good to see him at the match last Sunday surrporting the Town

shy_irish_bitch
06/08/2002, 1:22 PM
aww lads its great to see ye all getting along swimmingly......:o