PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Dallasirish
11/08/2006, 1:06 AM
How are yis doing --- Im a new member and love the site. im from monaghan but have been living here in dallas for 7 years. Site really helped with planning our trip to paris in 2004. There are four of us flyin from here on Wednesday AUG30th to Germany (CANT WaIT!!) Anyway thanks for all the info and look forward to postin the bit out!!

Thanks again forever deamin for the info on tickets!! eventim sent four tickets to ourselves here in dallas!!! We should look up the mgt of eventim and sort them out with a few pints!!! :)

Magicme
11/08/2006, 9:38 AM
Hey there DallasIrish!! Fellow Monaghantonian here. Welcome to the site and you have me wondering who you are now! I only know one Monaghan person in Dallas whose mum is involved with our club....is it you??

If so hope the baby is well!

osarusan
11/08/2006, 1:55 PM
Monaghantonian!

Sure it isnt Monahonian??!!

sligoman
12/08/2006, 12:04 AM
Sure it isnt Monahonian??!!or Bogonian?:p.

Dallasirish
12/08/2006, 3:24 AM
Hey there DallasIrish!! Fellow Monaghantonian here. Welcome to the site and you have me wondering who you are now! I only know one Monaghan person in Dallas whose mum is involved with our club....is it you??

If so hope the baby is well!

I'm David Devlin from Emyvale and I am very good friends with a Michelle Devine from Monaghan who lives here (and whose mother, Ann, is who I think you're talking about). Actually am going to her house for dinner tomorrow night. Our daughters are a week apart and my wife has become really good friends with her (jaysus small world).

strangeirish
12/08/2006, 5:46 PM
(jaysus small world).

Not really, Magicme knows everyone!:D