PDA

View Full Version : Just sayin' hello

A face
04/06/2001, 2:30 AM
http://homepage.tinet.ie/~michaelmryan1/citylogo.gif

Just droppin' in to say hello.

Guys, i went to Costigans on Saturday and no one was there, unless there is another one, It is across from Burgerland on Washington street, i was there till 5.30, i got a few pints in and there was good crack with some english blokes slaggin' off a few irish lads cos they were wearing ManU shirts, of course i took their side, it was a good result i though, expecting to get hammered 4 nil or something having seen the first half, we should be able to grind out a result in the remainder of the games, (saying this with fingers and toes crossed.)

A great site guys. i hope it does well.

I read above JW might us it as his message board, hope it happens.

A face
04/06/2001, 2:59 AM
Is there anyway to get the logo to appear with the message or is it just a link?

joe
04/06/2001, 9:49 AM
Face,

We're meeting for the Estonia match on Wednesday.

joe

dahamsta
04/06/2001, 11:39 AM
Is there anyway to get the logo to appear with the message or is it just a link?

Just a link face. I allowed people post images on corkcityfc.com for a while before and they abused the hell out of it, cluttering the place up. Maybe we'll look at it again later. You can edit your post if you want to get rid of it.

So will you still be around on Wednesday? We'll see you in Costigans if you are I trust! :)

adam

PS. BTW, for others who don't know where Costigans is, click here (http://phootball.com/calendar.php?s=&action=getinfo&eventid=1).

A face
05/06/2001, 12:04 AM
Hey ... i likes the map, (i think i know where you got it too)

Lads ... Costigans it is .... if i make it, i should be there though.
Is there a supporters club meeting Tuesday as well, i haven't been in ages, probably need new membership at this rate.

The site is cool lads, i must pass the link onto my address book as well, i just ain't getting the time lately though, all hands on deck at the crazy station (work) people on hols at the wrong time, the usual.

Joe if you know if the supporteres club meeting is on, can you let me know.

Talk soon

over and out !!

dahamsta
05/06/2001, 12:10 AM
Hey ... i likes the map, (i think i know where you got it too)

www.corkcorp.ie - they have a very cool map section that I use quite often. Very handy.

The site is cool lads, i must pass the link onto my address book as well

No spamming now face! Keep it clean and don't piddle people off! :)

adam

A face
05/06/2001, 12:22 AM
No worries, just to my mates ... anyone who is interested.

www.corkcorp.ie ... yeah it is great, and up to date as well, pity it doesn't spread out more.

Im not the only one up this late :-)

GavinZac
26/09/2004, 7:13 PM
lol

someone is EXTRA bored