PDA

View Full Version : Its not long now lads

Pages : [1] 2

SuperGretna
10/08/2006, 1:05 PM
Till we show all of Ireland what Gretna FC is about, i shall be expecting an apology from all of you when we destroy Derry in a few hours.

Goodbye ;)

SPXcyan
10/08/2006, 1:07 PM
good luck with that.. gonna need it!

SuperGretna
10/08/2006, 1:08 PM
Damn my clumsy townland fingers :D

RĂ©iteoir
10/08/2006, 3:14 PM
Shouldn't you lot be rotting in the Unibond League where you belong?

Nothing more than a ****er version of Dublin City with Mileson as a low-grade Ronan Seery

Jerry The Saint
10/08/2006, 3:17 PM
Nothing more than a ****er version of Dublin City with Mileson as a low-grade Ronan Seery

High grade Ronan Seery you mean:confused: He's mates with Roddy but is smart enough not to make him manager of the club he owns - obviously much cleverer than the likes of Seery or John Courtenay. :D

the 12 th man
10/08/2006, 3:25 PM
High grade Ronan Seery you mean:confused:

What about the missing HFL in your sig?.

(complete WUM thread)

Jerry The Saint
10/08/2006, 3:53 PM
What about the missing HFL in your sig?.

Were they every officially 'Home Farm Leeds'? I know they were sponsored but I think everyone kind of lost track on what to call them around that time. What a strange concept that was - to add a club from another country (HF Everton) to your name to try and make yourself more popular:confused:

Having said that, after tonight I expect Brooks will be giving serious consideration to changing his team's name to Gretna Candystripes FC. :D

the 12 th man
10/08/2006, 3:58 PM
Were they every officially 'Home Farm Leeds'?

Well the Kids Teams were for a while anyway-Both Crests on the same shirt.

dancinpants
10/08/2006, 5:07 PM
cmon gretna, hope u stuff the mouthy northy *****s

Its good to see you found a new team!!

dancinpants
10/08/2006, 5:41 PM
ye. wrexham. ayr utd and leeds. that order.

Thrilled for ye mucks!!

el punter
10/08/2006, 6:46 PM
I'm hyped up for this like it's an Ireland match......C'MON DERRY!!!

RĂ©iteoir
10/08/2006, 8:22 PM
Till we show all of Ireland what Gretna FC is about, i shall be expecting an apology from all of you when we destroy Derry in a few hours.

Goodbye ;)

Yeah - about that...

We're waiting for the apology mongboy

ltfc_2004
10/08/2006, 8:41 PM
not often i abuse a fan

but up yours supergretna

anto eile
10/08/2006, 8:42 PM

Goodbye ;)

what was that?
you stocking of ****e
fair play to derry
im sure theyl be partying for a month!
sad to hear the derry fans singing that "easy easy" soccer am ****e though

dfx-
10/08/2006, 8:44 PM
Till we show all of Ireland what Gretna FC is about

Couldn't be more right.;)

dancinpants
10/08/2006, 8:44 PM
cmon gretna. 1 nil up.

And you can go f**k yerself aswell!!!!

Vitruvian Man
10/08/2006, 8:46 PM

Goodbye ;)

This is the bit where you get to...

Take Your Oil

5-1, thats an ass rapin.

I thought Gretna were supposed to be good.

Bully Bull
10/08/2006, 8:46 PM

Goodbye ;)

God your reGRETNAn that now! :o :o

el punter
10/08/2006, 8:48 PM
And you can go f**k yerself aswell!!!!

Doubtless you'll be up for a ban dancinpants, but they can't ban us all - and I'm right with ya on this one.

WOOOO f**king HOOOO Gretna :) :)

pineapple stu
10/08/2006, 8:55 PM
I thought Gretna were supposed to be good.
Nope, they just play in a pub league.

Plastic Paddy
10/08/2006, 9:07 PM

Goodbye

Hope you're hungry. There's one massive slice of humble pie here with your name on it. Somehow I can't see you turning up to eat it... :rolleyes:

Well done to Derry. Fantastic result. Whilst it's not all over just yet, qualifying for the group stages of the UEFA Cup must now be a realistic ambition for the club and its magnificent support. Well done again.

:ball: PP

DmanDmythDledge
10/08/2006, 9:10 PM
Hope you're hungry. There's one massive slice of humble pie here with your name on it. Somehow I can't see you turning up to eat it... :rolleyes:
I'd prefer if he stuck it up his arse.

razor
10/08/2006, 9:14 PM

Goodbye ;)
Oh dear, the mortification of it.
Well done Derry

Soper
10/08/2006, 9:16 PM
How'd ye like dem apples, supergimp

sullanefc
10/08/2006, 9:17 PM
Whilst it's not all over just yet, qualifying for the group stages of the UEFA Cup must now be a realistic ambition for the club and its magnificent support.

I don't know, there is some big teams coming through in the next round.

This is a big 2 fingers up to Scottish football. Well done Derry.;)

Plastic Paddy
10/08/2006, 9:23 PM
I don't know, there is some big teams coming through in the next round.

Many of whom will only just have started their season... a good draw in the first round proper and who knows?

This is a big 2 fingers up to Scottish football. Well done Derry.

I'd hardly call it that but it's certainly a big two fingers up to young master SuperGretna. :D

:ball: PP

el punter
10/08/2006, 9:28 PM
Scottish football loving Setanta called Derry everything from British, to using the euphemism of 'athletic' to thinly disguise implications that they would foul and elbow their way through the game. It IS 2 fingers to Scottish Football, to the media, to the Irish-based Manchester Utd supporting buffoons who will never feel an attachment to a result the way Derry's people will tonight...it's 2 fingers to them all.

A face
10/08/2006, 9:33 PM
Hear is what the Scottish media (http://www.moviewavs.com/php/sounds/?id=gog&media=MP3S&type=TV_Shows&movie=Simpsons&quote=32dohs.txt&file=32dohs.mp3) have to say about the massive u-turn in opinion. Fair play for speaking so early, suppose they had to or they'd look bad.

Paddyfield
10/08/2006, 9:34 PM

Goodbye ;)

How ironic that he ends with the word "Goodbye" now that Gretna are out of Europe.

A match report can be found here....
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4775577.stm

Well done Derry City. Tough sh*t Gretna!!!!!!!!!

hoopy
10/08/2006, 9:36 PM
Supergretna, we have all just seen what Gretna are all about and it's funnier than Laurel and Hardy. So long stinktown

Rovers1
10/08/2006, 9:37 PM
he hasnt been online in a while!

CuanaD
10/08/2006, 9:38 PM
Attendance : 6040 - it must have felt like a home game for the Derry fans, there were so many over there

ger121
10/08/2006, 9:39 PM
Wonder what they are saying now on the Gretna forum;)

pete
10/08/2006, 9:48 PM
Till we show all of Ireland what Gretna FC is about...

We certainly saw what Gretna all about.

Thread stuck :D

gustavo
10/08/2006, 9:50 PM
http://www.gretnafootballclub.co.uk/fanzone/forum/viewforum.php?f=1&sid=98758f165b51cc6493b02b61df218aaa

:)

Risteard
10/08/2006, 10:38 PM
This is hilarious.

Super gretna, your team aren't good at all boy.

Soper
10/08/2006, 10:40 PM
Gretna are good though

Derry are just better!

charliesboots
10/08/2006, 10:47 PM

Goodbye ;)

Robert Bruce, William Wallace, Queen Mary, Billy Connolly, Kenny Daglish, Gordon Ramsay, Archie Gemmill, Gordon Brown.....you guys took one hell of a beating!!!

De Town
10/08/2006, 11:00 PM

Goodbye ;)
Silly silly boy! :D:D

CharlesThompson
10/08/2006, 11:10 PM

Goodbye ;)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha,.... ouch. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... and so on

fbtn
10/08/2006, 11:48 PM
Ha ha ha you mouth!!

Close the door on your way out :D

nshoop
11/08/2006, 12:01 AM

Goodbye ;)

5-1 says more f*ck yous than I ever could,GOODBYE:D

Kingdom
11/08/2006, 8:39 AM
Robert Bruce, William Wallace, Queen Mary, Billy Connolly, Kenny Daglish, Gordon Ramsay, Archie Gemmill, Gordon Brown.....you guys took one hell of a beating!!!

POTM for August.

Wiseguy
11/08/2006, 9:12 AM
Congrats to Derry and up that smug Gretna idiots arse.I was working late last night so it 1 - 1 when i got to the bookies but i stuck 100 on them to win at 100/30 so i have to collect my winnings later.Did anyone really doubt that Derry were going to win this game other than Gretna fans? Derry are a good team and i for one am delighted for them.They have great fans and a great manager and their style of play will always yield goals.C'mon City

Ronnie
11/08/2006, 9:21 AM
Do they only play for 45 minutes in Scottish soccer?

OneRedArmy
11/08/2006, 9:24 AM
Deepfry that ya little boll ox!!!!

Jerry The Saint
11/08/2006, 9:54 AM
Now, now, play nice. Remember - attack the post not the poster...! :D

SuperG was obviously on a wind-up but there was a lot of supposedly reasonable commentators with similar views over there. How the feck did a second-tier team from a ****ant little town on the Scottish border (admittedly with a bit of cash behind them) come to be viewed as the BIG club in this equation, with a full-time club in a mid-sized city, one of their country's top clubs, with years of European experience and home and away wins to former trophy-winners already under their belt were viewed as the minnows:confused:

Dodge
11/08/2006, 9:57 AM
Because nobody cares about our league. In Ireland, Derry were viewed as the minnows, never mind Scotland.

Good times

BohDiddley
11/08/2006, 10:25 AM
Mwa ha ha! (http://www.musicobsession.com/Pictures/h/u/humblepie19444.jpg) Fair play Derry.

Schumi
11/08/2006, 10:55 AM
I'd prefer if he stuck it up his arse.
And then ate it. :D

Always nice to see arrogance getting its just desserts.