Barry
Murph

Grucz
Nigel
Dowdy
Ciaran/Mixy
Juan
Liam Mc

also trying to get a few extra flags up in terryland friday night hopefully 2 more big ones Newbridge Brigade/Athenry so if you know anyone like the old Kates one ,Bar an Calladh or Brennans wouldnt it be great to see the back of the stand full of them.

Anyone interested in sponsoring a player looking for a few others to chip in €50 or €100 to sponsor as many as possible.

damoGUFC
10/08/2006, 12:04 PM
I would start David O' Dowd afta his good performance against Limerick, its jst a pity he couldnt score...he had 2 or 3 clear cut chances but apart from dat he was good. When Baz Moran came on he looked tired, i know he played for da under-21 on sunday. I like Moran because he has a good understanding with Murphy when he is playing up front but Dowdy deserves another run out in my opinion.......

JW.
10/08/2006, 12:26 PM
I agree - I'd play Dowdy up front beside Murph. Excellent performance (apart from his finishing) in Limerick.

gustavo
10/08/2006, 12:49 PM
Whens Raf coming back?

gufct
10/08/2006, 1:05 PM
he will be a huge boost to the squad like a new player.

gufct
10/08/2006, 4:09 PM
on Friday Lads as Tom is away and we may have a delivery of new Jerseys tomorrow just in time for the game.Its not fair that everything should fall back on Ronan all the time so if a few people gave him a dig out and maybe also when Tom is Back they could lend a hand .

On Another Point almost a full page in the tribune on United excellent coverage Keith and also the advertiser which also has an ad for tomorrows nights game. There is no excuse for people not to go tomorrow night and the team and Tony deserve a bumper crowd come on Galway City & County off your collective asses and get up the dyke road.

JW.
10/08/2006, 4:16 PM
I don't mind giving him a hand. I assume I'll go down by train tomorrow, though if anyone's going from Dublin please let me know..

gufct
10/08/2006, 4:33 PM
he might fit you in

Tribesman
10/08/2006, 11:04 PM
I see John Russell was playing with the u21's last weekend http://www.galwayunitedfc.ie/, maybe he will get into the squad.

gufct
11/08/2006, 10:41 AM
Ronan a hand tonight lads come on its now we need to promote the club and having loads of volunteers willing to give some time before/at half time and after the match is not a lot to ask.

damoGUFC
11/08/2006, 10:48 AM
I texted Ronan yesterday and i told him id give him a hand..he wants as many as possible to sell lotto tickets and programmes.