PDA

View Full Version : Oh God, I feel so guilty...

sadloserkid
18/07/2002, 2:42 PM
... I don't hate Shels. Not even a little bit. I mean I know I'm a Limerick fan but surely I should loathe them like eveybody else. But I can't summon up even a little vitriol for them, I'm so ashamed...

Even worse I have a hidden respect for UCD for surviving in the premier with no fans and seemingly no prospects.

I kinda dislike Longford and Bray but that's probably just petty jealousy.

And I do depise Dublin City but that's not really enough is it???

But seriously how can I learn to becom a proper fan and hate Shels???

Éanna
18/07/2002, 2:58 PM
Originally posted by sadloserkid
But seriously how can I learn to becom a proper fan and hate Shels???
You asked the right person- well you would have if you'd asked me. hating shels is very simple. go to tolka park once, or speak to a shels fan- thats usually enough for most people. If this fails to work, a short dose of shock treatment usually works- this entails listening to Ollie Byrne talking thru his hole: 30 secs should do it. Unfortunately Dermot keely is no longer around, but I'm sure we won't have too much difficulty in growing to hate the little ***** fenlon.

p.s. If you dislike Man Utd, its the same as hating shels: they are one after all.

Colm
18/07/2002, 3:15 PM
Listening to Ollie Byrne for more than a few seconds will do your head in.
Another thing I hate about $hels is the annoying little 10 year olds who always try to annoy the away fans by going up near them chanting "de shelboon, de shelboon........".
They prioritise glamour friendlies over league fixtures.
They have loads of little junkie scumbags playing for them e.g. Trevor Molloy, Stephen Geoghan.
I could go on and on..................:D

Xlex
18/07/2002, 4:08 PM
... or listen to Shelsman (http://foot.ie/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=412)...

Rovers Net
18/07/2002, 7:16 PM
Ollie Byrne and Gary Browne, the men who wanted to take Shels out of the pesky Eircom League and and into the Atlantic League with the big boys ???

How could you possibly hate them ???

Pity would be more appropriate !!

Éanna
19/07/2002, 1:33 PM
Originally posted by COLM
They have loads of little junkie scumbags playing for them e.g. Trevor Molloy, Stephen Geoghan.
Ah now thats not fair. Geoghan's not a junkie- he's a thief. get your facts right:D

Colm
19/07/2002, 3:08 PM
Originally posted by Éanna

Ah now thats not fair. Geoghan's not a junkie- he's a thief. get your facts right:D
LOL:D