PDA

View Full Version : Gretna - Is it pointless?

SuperGretna
31/07/2006, 10:33 PM
I belive we should all give up this football lark i mean the top league in my country and they are playing infront of a handful of people, head where most of my countrymen go next Saturday and thats to watch the SFC.

OneRedArmy
31/07/2006, 10:42 PM
You're the best advertisement for contraception I've ever seen.

Cheerio in advance.

Soper
31/07/2006, 10:47 PM
SuperGimp, how does it feel to be supporting a club that is spending so much money BUYING success just to get into a league which, bar the big 3, is hardly any great shakes?Must be proud?

dfx-
31/07/2006, 11:23 PM
A face...:D

dcfcsteve
01/08/2006, 12:30 AM
I belive we should all give up this football lark i mean the top league in my country and they are playing infront of a handful of people, head where most of my countrymen go next Saturday and thats to watch the SFC.

You all got to watch Sunderland FC ??:confused:

Doesn't surprise me really, what with Gretna being just a small townland in England, and your football team confused as to whether they're English or Scottish. Makes sense to watch an English club with potential then I guess....

gustavo
01/08/2006, 12:42 AM
Lads its a bit unfair slagging off Gretna and everything about them just cos of one WUM , are the rest of their fans like that or more considered?

EireBadBoy
01/08/2006, 1:21 AM
Who knows, they're letting this one carry the flag for them.....:rolleyes:

Just hope the Mods on here have as much fun moving his posts as I have on derrycitychat.

manic da hoop
01/08/2006, 8:31 AM
Lads its a bit unfair slagging off Gretna and everything about them just cos of one WUM , are the rest of their fans like that or more considered?

Don't know, but I can tell you that 99% of their 'fans' have only coped on to the fact that their town actually had a football team, and started following it, when Mr Milson started pumping alot of cash into it.

dcfcsteve
01/08/2006, 11:00 AM
Don't know, but I can tell you that 99% of their 'fans' have only coped on to the fact that their town actually had a football team, and started following it, when Mr Milson started pumping alot of cash into it.

Correction - 99.999% of their supposed fans only copped on to the fact that their townland (it's not even a village ffs - it's officially smaller than that...! :o ) had a team when they got to the Scottish Cup Final.

BohDiddley
01/08/2006, 1:11 PM
99% of their 'fans' have only coped on to the fact that their town actually had a football team, and started following it, when Mr Milson started pumping alot of cash into it.
Which makes them like 99% of football fans everywhere.

dcfcsteve
01/08/2006, 3:06 PM
Which makes them like 99% of football fans everywhere.

:confused:

So the people of Newcastle would only realsie they had a team if a rich millionaire bought them ?

So nobody in London had heard of Chelsea before Abramovich came on the scene....??

Billy Lord
01/08/2006, 4:39 PM
One thing that cheers me up is the fact that most English fans see Irish wannabes at their clubs as pathetic losers. They laugh behind their backs as they take gullible Paddy's money.