PDA

View Full Version : Match Programmes

Paddyfield
30/07/2006, 9:22 PM
Which Club has the best and worst match programme?

Cork City have set the pace in recent years

LeixlipRed
30/07/2006, 9:34 PM
The worst programme I've come across this year was in Waterford. Xerox job. Though some of the articles were interesting. Dublin city had the most boring programme I thought. Though I do have the programme for their last game ever. Might be worth a tenner in twenty years time!! :D And best is propably Corks

DmanDmythDledge
30/07/2006, 10:00 PM
Kilkenny's is by far the worst. One page of an article, one page with the club's players and the other 4 pages ads. And probably rhe most expensive €3.

nshoop
30/07/2006, 10:59 PM
Rovers' hoops scene is by far the best and has been for the last decade or more.40 pages full colour,great articles from loads of talented writers and supporters,supporters sections,interviews with players and fans,away team section,history-pictures,articles and stats,half-time quiz,it has everything!I have read programmes from all over ireland and england and hoops scene is by far the best.Kilkenny's is probably the worst.

Speranza
30/07/2006, 11:33 PM
Cork City's programme is superb. Layout, presentation and content are all quality.

Dodge
31/07/2006, 1:03 AM
Rovers' hoops scene is by far the best and has been for the last decade or more
:rolleyes: Rovers is usually good but over the past few years nobody can touch Cork's. Excellent stuff

Ours is OK. Shels didn't do them for a few games (therefore breaking their UEFA licensing :eek: )

UCD's is the worst I've seen this year but any club that does one is OK by me

mypost
31/07/2006, 2:52 AM
Kilkenny's is probably the worst.

Probably?? :confused: It is, to quote Ray Houghton, "No question about it".

milltown messer
31/07/2006, 7:21 AM
I haven't seen a programme at a Shels match even once this season

Magicme
31/07/2006, 8:51 AM
Gotta agree bout the Kilkenny one.....ours may not be the most colourful or glamourous but at least there are articles and items of interest to read in it! Our new cover is class too!

Ash
31/07/2006, 9:10 AM
Kilkenny should be reported to consumer affairs for their effort of a programme.

4 pages, consisting of Chairmans welcome, team sheet and then 2 pages of
adverts for €3.

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask!

NY Hoop
31/07/2006, 10:11 AM
Kilkenny should be reported to consumer affairs for their effort of a programme.

4 pages, consisting of Chairmans welcome, team sheet and then 2 pages of
adverts for €3.

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask!

Agree. Without doubt the worst one. But yours on friday was crap too. Not good when the only article in it is written by a Rovers fan!

KOH

De Town
31/07/2006, 10:54 AM
Cork's is the best and was impressed with Drogs' programme last season. Haven't seen one from this season though.

Worst in the Premier would be UCD or Waterford.