PDA

View Full Version : Rovers Vs. U.C.D.

Pages : 1 [2]

John83
09/08/2006, 3:09 PM
i didnt hear anything from the blue side of the ground..even when UCD scored there was nothing to be heard!
That's right, we sat in stony silence for the goal, disappointed that it was only a header.

The Stars
09/08/2006, 4:41 PM
No they weren't. One 5-second rendition of 'Rovers Rovers' was all the noise made by Sligo fans for the whole game.

you have just said they werent singing,and then proved yourself by saying that "Rovers,Rovers".

John83
09/08/2006, 4:48 PM
By that definition of singing, we were rather vocal so.

The Stars
09/08/2006, 9:52 PM
Lets look at the facts.
Ye used the excuse that ye didnt sing because no one else int he showgrounds was....but stupid but anyway.Thenye go on to agree that there was singing,if not much,at the game.Face it lads,ye were never going to sing,even if the home fans were for the whole match.

Poor Student
09/08/2006, 10:57 PM
I think the ucd lads would be better suited to trying to start a rivalry with maybe Kildare or Monaghan, they punching a bit above their weight with us or any other team in the premier at the moment but god loves triers.

Strange thing is, you lads have been trying hard to establish a rivalry with us over the last 7 days.:o

Poor Student
09/08/2006, 11:35 PM
That is your imagination running wild

Nah, that's your obsessing over one player for three months, stating a desire to sodomise us with silver spoons and changing your signature just for us.;)

something like another thought you seem to have like a Team that is not really a club being allowed to part take in the new Premier league next year. :D Classic

I didn't say we'd be in the Premier next year. I remain highly sceptical on that count, but I do know we'll be back one way or another.

DmanDmythDledge
09/08/2006, 11:37 PM
That is your imagination running wild, something like another thought you seem to have like a Team that is not really a club being allowed to part take in the new Premier league next year. :D Classic
If we're not really a club and you've lost to us every time this season(touch wood) what does that say for your club?

Poor Student
10/08/2006, 12:04 AM
I'm not even going to bother debating most of that rubbish but I can tell you that you're sorely wrong if you think "supporter size" will be permanent criteria.:rolleyes: