PDA

View Full Version : city could be playing

nismo
28/07/2006, 10:16 AM
AC Milan

tippex
28/07/2006, 10:50 AM
It has been confirmed that if Cork get through they will face the Mighty MILAN.

Great tie for cork but realistically I don;t think anyone would expect cork to make it through so would Cork move the match to Lansdowne to maximise profit on the whole experience?

Risteard
28/07/2006, 10:53 AM
Easy Easy Easy!!!

Closed Account 2
28/07/2006, 10:55 AM
AFAIK, its still not certain to be Milan, and could be the next team down (Palermo I presume)

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=406002&CPID=5&clid=120&lid=2&title=Uefa+delay+Milan+decision

"However, Uefa intervened and quickly set up an emergency panel to consider the Italian Football Federation's entries into European competition next season.

A final verdict was expected on Thursday but Uefa have decided to delay the decision until August 2. "

tippex
28/07/2006, 10:59 AM
Forgot about that.

If Milan do get booted and are replaced by palermo how would you feel about your chances?

Or even better if they didnt replace Milan at all and you got a bye into the group stages ;)

Risteard
28/07/2006, 10:59 AM
Why would they be withdrawn at this stage?
Has someone appealed the verdict of the appeal?

Think of the million or so City could earn from this home tie alone . . . . . . and thats just to ensure AC get the away goal.

Real ale Madrid
28/07/2006, 11:06 AM
It has been confirmed that if Cork get through they will face the Mighty MILAN.

Great tie for cork but realistically I don;t think anyone would expect cork to make it through so would Cork move the match to Lansdowne to maximise profit on the whole experience?

The game would have to be in Lansdowne road. No discussion. for a variety of reasons. floodlights for a start.