PDA

View Full Version : Germany fans seeking to meet Ireland supporters

soccerc
27/07/2006, 10:47 PM
Hi all I got this email from one of the organisers of the German National Team Fan Club who want to meet uo with Ireland fans in Stuttgart.

Anyone interested let me know and we can arrange something

I am one of the regional organizer volunteer of the fanclub for the German National soccer team. The fanclub was founded in 2003 with the intention to support our national team. Today we count approximately 25.000 members. We`re very looking forward to the game Germany vs. Ireland in September 2006 and are thinking about organizing some kind of fan meeting� either before or after the game on that date. The meeting should provide our fans an opportunity to meet fans of your national soccer team and be able to discuss ideas, views and opinions as well as celebrate together. However, before we can think about the potential size or organization of the event, I�d like to ask you guys whether you are interested in such an interchange of irish and german soccer fans.

Paulie
28/07/2006, 9:33 AM
Would it be better maybe for the ROI Supporters club to arrange to meet them? If they arranged to meet with them then maybe they could post on some of the websites frequented by Irish supporters (here, the people's flag etc.) the details of where and when it was going ahead so other supporters could turn up if they wanted to without being tied to it.

Just an idea.

Sligo Hornet
28/07/2006, 9:35 AM
Would it be better maybe for the ROI Supporters club to arrange to meet them? If they arranged to meet with them then maybe they could post on some of the websites frequented by Irish supporters (here, the people's flag etc.) the details of where and when it was going ahead so other supporters could turn up if they wanted to without being tied to it.

Just an idea.

Sound idea Paulie!!.....I certainly would be up for it...I always enjoy mixing with the locals on away trips

Junior
28/07/2006, 10:50 AM
http://roissc.com/contact.htm

You could also pass on details of the London branch

geysir
28/07/2006, 2:37 PM
It could be a set up, I'd send in Alan Hunter first.

Mayo_Bhoy
28/07/2006, 4:00 PM

:D :D :D

Jon'o
28/07/2006, 11:47 PM
http://roissc.com/contact.htm

You could also pass on details of the London branch

www.rissc.org

Forever Dreamin
03/08/2006, 1:41 PM

please dont tell me he's going :( :o :eek:

soccerc
03/08/2006, 5:02 PM
The Germans are arranging a large beer garden (it won't be one of the expensive Oirish bars) for Saturday afternoon close (within easy walking distance) from the Stadium.

I will post details when i get them

geysir
03/08/2006, 5:25 PM
Whatever you say to the Germans, don't mention the tickets.

Superhoops
03/08/2006, 8:22 PM
Do you reckon this could be a ploy to get a couple of thousand of us together in a quiet place, kick the sh*t out us and take back the tickets we nicked from them!! :D :D

Jerry The Saint
04/08/2006, 10:32 AM

I mentioned them once but I think I got away with it.

Sligo Hornet
04/08/2006, 11:43 AM
I mentioned them once but I think I got away with it.

You were lucky............the could turn "NAZI"...:D :D

geysir
04/08/2006, 3:30 PM
Well if things don't look good we can always serenade them with a soulful rendition of "Where have all the tickets gone".

mjpcc
04/08/2006, 9:45 PM
I think this is a trick and they are really buxom german wenches who want to get us drunk and take advantage of us.

Mind you I have'nt taken the pills for a while now.................

Sligo Hornet
07/08/2006, 2:31 PM
I think this is a trick and they are really buxom german wenches who want to get us drunk and take advantage of us

............They're only after one thing.......OUR TICKETS!!!!!:D :D