PDA

View Full Version : League Predictions?

greenumbro
24/07/2006, 2:46 PM
Ok,so UCD are out of the Premier cup but will they still take the premier league title this yr? Any (well adavnced!) "predictions" out there? What about Premier A???

CollegeTillIDie
29/07/2006, 7:47 PM
Ok,so UCD are out of the Premier cup but will they still take the premier league title this yr? Any (well adavnced!) "predictions" out there? What about Premier A???

Premier A will possibly go to the new Dundalk City.
Will let you know, my view, about the Premier once I have managed to see UCD and Peamount again.

greenumbro
01/08/2006, 2:18 PM
Good win last night for Raheny (5-0 win against Peamount...) that might shake things up a little now...???

Pedro m
02/08/2006, 9:57 AM
Good win last night for Raheny (5-0 win against Peamount...) that might shake things up a little now...???

I would say that has just given UCD the league ad Raheny 2nd

greenumbro
02/08/2006, 10:11 AM
I think ur right Pedro.... IF that is how things end up, its a good result for Raheny, first yr up there - good to see that they can mix it up with the best....... :)

Pedro m
02/08/2006, 12:35 PM
Good season for raheny either way but i dont think the league is anywhere near as strong as last season

Numero
03/08/2006, 11:52 AM
Yeah would agree with that, with the dundalk split and peamount missing a few key players. But credit to UCD so far, they're also not as strong as last season but are churning out the results. Credit to Raheny too so far - but for a couple of tight results things could be closer