PDA

View Full Version : Czechs V Wales shown in Stuttgart?

Paulie
24/07/2006, 12:45 PM
If the Czechs game with Wales isn't on at the same time as our match with Germany it would be great if there was somewhere in Stuttgart that was showing it. I know that in our last qualifying campaign Setanta Ireland showed a lot of the games in our group that didn't involve us although I don't know if the version of Setanta which is available in continental Europe also had these matches. Anyway, have any of you with some local knowledge any suggestions as to where we could see this match if it doesn't clash with ours?

RogerMilla
24/07/2006, 3:14 PM
sky have the wales rights havent they? pretty much any irish boozer should cover it then...

Paulie
24/07/2006, 4:36 PM
sky have the wales rights havent they? pretty much any irish boozer should cover it then...

Good man. I suppose I should have checked that before posting the original message. I thought though (incorrecly as it turns out) that Sky only broadcast games for ourselves, Scotland and England. There was no KO time down for the Czech match but at least now we know it's being shown. We'll have the pleasure of being able the watch Scotland V The Faroe Islands earlier that afternoon and they also have Irish U21's game with Belgium on Friday.

onenilgameover
29/07/2006, 8:37 AM
Is there a kick off time yet for the Czech v Wales match

geysir
29/07/2006, 10:29 AM
"Czech Rep news
According to the Czech FA the game in Teplice will kick off at 8.15pm local time, this to be confirmed by FAW. The game will be shown LIVE on Sky Sports, further details to follow."

BaZmO*
03/08/2006, 12:38 PM
The time is on the UEFA site (http://www.uefa.com/competitions/euro/FixturesResults/index.html). Seems as though it will clash with our kick off.