PDA

View Full Version : Free Games

EnDai
20/07/2006, 9:09 PM
Shelbourne FC Chief Executive Ollie Byrne has announced that holders of valid Dublin City Season Tickets will be admitted to Tolka Park for the remainder of the Reds' league games this season.

In order to operate this scheme efficiently, DCFC Season Ticket holders are requested to bring these tickets with them to the Shelbourne Season Ticket gate at the Drumcondra end of the ground.

Any questions, or to indicate that you will be taking up this offer, please email Frank Young at frank@shelbournefc.ie

Any Dublin City season ticket holders are welcome to come to Tolka to watch the Red's league games, free of charge.

I don't think anybody expects this to compensate for your loss, but perhaps if the need for a fix of football grabs you between the legs... :)

nshoop
20/07/2006, 9:12 PM
, but perhaps if the need for a fix of football grabs you between the legs... :)

Go anywhere but tolka park:D

Poor Student
21/07/2006, 1:17 AM
Go anywhere but tolka park:D

Have you forgotten where you play your home games?:confused:

nshoop
21/07/2006, 1:25 AM
Have you forgotten where you play your home games?:confused:

Except when the hoops are playing of course:D

Drumcondra Red
21/07/2006, 8:25 AM
Idiot!

Magicme
21/07/2006, 10:21 AM
While I can see the sneakiness behind this its also a kinda nice gesture.

Drumcondra Red
21/07/2006, 10:29 AM
While I can see the sneakiness behind this its also a kinda nice gesture.

sneakiness??? Where are you getting that from? Free admission, hows that sneaky???

micls
21/07/2006, 12:07 PM
sneakiness??? Where are you getting that from? Free admission, hows that sneaky???

Trying to grab fans after their club dies......Ambulance chasers :p

fair play though, nice idea

Magicme
28/07/2006, 9:45 AM
Trying to grab fans after their club dies......Ambulance chasers :p

fair play though, nice idea

Thats what i meant....but it was me just reacting coz was feeling the pain for the DCFC guys.