PDA

View Full Version : Wanderers aim to find form

BrayUnknowns
18/07/2006, 10:30 AM
Bray Wanderers have had their fair share of bad luck this season, but assistant manager Tony McGuirk believes that has all changed ahead of tonight’s eircom Premier Division clash against Sligo Rovers at the Carlisle Grounds.

The Seagulls converted a late free against UCD in their last outing to claim a share of the spoils and McGuirk is adamant that was the slice of luck needed.

“We got a slight bit of luck in the last home game against UCD, when we got a free in the last minute and the goalkeeper dropped it, so I hope our luck is turning,” said McGuirk.

Sligo travel to Bray full of confidence having won five of their last six matches and when the sides last met earlier in the season, Sean Connor’s side came out on top thanks to a late goal by Darren Mansaram.

from 11-a-side (http://www.eleven-a-side.com/premier/irish_soccer_detail.asp?newsid=23507)

sligoman
18/07/2006, 11:36 AM
Sligo travel to Bray full of confidence having won five of their last six matches and when the sides last met earlier in the season, Sean Connor’s side came out on top thanks to a late goal by Darren Mansaram.I'm sorry but when was this?:confused:. As far as I know, we haven't played yet this season, well spotted elevenaside:rolleyes:.

The Stars
18/07/2006, 11:40 AM
they are forcasting tonights result