PDA

View Full Version : Advice about posting?

osarusan
16/07/2006, 4:52 AM
How can I post a post(!!) where I quote from different peoples posts?

What I mean is, if I click on 'reply with quote' I can only quote the post to which I am replying.

But I have seen posts where people have managed to include more than one quote, from more than one post.

Any help?

osarusan
16/07/2006, 4:53 AM
How can I post a post(!!) where I quote from different peoples posts?

What I mean is, if I click on 'reply with quote' I can only quote the post to which I am replying.

But I have seen posts where people have managed to include more than one quote, from more than one post.

Any help?

I clicked on 'reply with quote' but I can only get one quote....

osarusan
16/07/2006, 4:53 AM

how about this?

Raheny Red
16/07/2006, 10:11 AM
What I do is, click on the quote and then copy and paste it, then click back and repeat that again with another quote and copy and paste it, sorry if that sounds confusing but I'm hungover :) :ball:

sligoman
16/07/2006, 10:46 AM
What I do is, click on the quote and then copy and paste it, then click back and repeat that again with another quote and copy and paste itThat is the only way to do it afaik.

Dodge
16/07/2006, 11:34 AM
Might be quicker if you right click on the quote button if different posts nd open them in new windows. Will save you going back and forward

dahamsta
16/07/2006, 1:40 PM
Might be quicker if you right click on the quote button if different posts nd open them in new windows. Will save you going back and forwardThat's what I do anyway.

osarusan
16/07/2006, 2:55 PM
Originally Posted by Dodge
Might be quicker if you right click on the quote button if different posts nd open them in ne

like this...............??

What I do is, click on the quote and then copy and paste it, then click back and repeat that again with another quote and copy and paste it, sorry if that sounds confusing but I'm hungover w windows. Will save you going back and forward