PDA

View Full Version : O'Callaghan for Pats

KildareFan
15/07/2006, 8:21 AM
Check this out on www.soccerscene.ie (http://www.soccerscene.ie)
Wow that would be some signing

kdjaC
15/07/2006, 1:00 PM
St Pats ...the Man Utd of transfer rumours....

We are linked with everyone, we put in bids for everyone and get Brenton Leister on a free :o

May as well add in Fahey at 125 during the week and at the game last night, and our new kit man and security expert (http://homepage.eircom.net/~kdjac/DSC00208.JPG). Also another top 4 player seen in 125 and rumoured to be signing on wednesday......

Zidane also coming out fo retirement to play for us :(

kdjac

BohsFans
15/07/2006, 4:55 PM
St Pats ...the Man Utd of transfer rumours....

We are linked with everyone, we put in bids for everyone and get Brenton Leister on a free :o

May as well add in Fahey at 125 during the week and at the game last night, and our new kit man and security expert (http://homepage.eircom.net/~kdjac/DSC00208.JPG). Also another top 4 player seen in 125 and rumoured to be signing on wednesday......

Zidane also coming out fo retirement to play for us :(

kdjac

Heard a rumour that, the knacker who threw the bottle at O'Brien is gonna be Pat Scully's latest signing!

Raheny Red
15/07/2006, 5:44 PM
Heard a rumour that, the knacker who threw the bottle at O'Brien is gonna be Pat Scully's latest signing!

What happened? Was he hit?

Dr.Nightdub
15/07/2006, 5:58 PM
Unfortunately, yes. Bit of a surprise, given the size of the target.

sonofstan
15/07/2006, 6:22 PM
Unfortunately, yes. Bit of a surprise, given the size of the target.

story of your night really - first it hits Digger, then Molloys sends it off towards the corner flag ......

kdjaC
15/07/2006, 8:08 PM
It didnt actually hit him, and it wasnt the only one thrown at him.

What do the gardai actually do at games? Was 2 beside the gimps in the shed and when the 1st bottle was thrown all they had to do was walk in front of them and stand there. But no they kept chatting away off to the side.

kdjac

BohsFans
15/07/2006, 8:42 PM
Pat's can expect a big fine, that's for sure!
Molloy tried to get rid of the bottle but GF picked it up and gave it to the linesman.

It did hit O'Brien, he had to get treatment. Very serious incident IMO.

kdjaC
15/07/2006, 8:57 PM
Pat's can expect a big fine, that's for sure!
Molloy tried to get rid of the bottle but GF picked it up and gave it to the linesman.

It did hit O'Brien, he had to get treatment. Very serious incident IMO.

They should indeed but there was 2 bottles thrown, Molloy didnt pick it up either it was bohs player who threw it against the hoardings.

I recorded it on my phone (expecting a goal :( ) but its hard to see anything.
http://homepage.eircom.net/~kdjac/MOV00015.3gp hard to make out anything really, but i was in a perfect spot to see it all.

But the bottle didnt hit him on the head, its irrelevant anyway we should be fined for both bottles. ****ing gimps shouldnt be allowed into the ground, they only there 3 times a ****ing season too (bohs rovers and shels games).

kdjac

BohsFans
15/07/2006, 10:04 PM
They should indeed but there was 2 bottles thrown, Molloy didnt pick it up either it was bohs player who threw it against the hoardings.

I recorded it on my phone (expecting a goal :( ) but its hard to see anything.
http://homepage.eircom.net/~kdjac/MOV00015.3gp hard to make out anything really, but i was in a perfect spot to see it all.

But the bottle didnt hit him on the head, its irrelevant anyway we should be fined for both bottles. ****ing gimps shouldnt be allowed into the ground, they only there 3 times a ****ing season too (bohs rovers and shels games).

kdjac

The bottle incident isn't on that!

Impossible to see anyway.

Molloy didn't pick it up and throw it against the hoardings? Download this, as clear as day!!! :rolleyes:

http://www.bohemians.ie/pats%20bohs%20web%20FINAL.wmv

Raheny Red
15/07/2006, 11:03 PM
story of your night really - first it hits Digger, then Molloys sends it off towards the corner flag ......

The peno or the bottle :confused: :D

For some strange reason there was a very noticeable Gardaí presence outside and inside Dayler last night (probably thought the gypos were at home :p )

sfc red
15/07/2006, 11:09 PM
Incidentally, that's a fabulous video there. Great to see a big crowd there at a good old Dublin derby.

sligoman
16/07/2006, 12:35 AM
http://homepage.eircom.net/~kdjac/MOV00015.3gpThe language out of ye:mad:, me poor ears!:p.

BohDiddley
16/07/2006, 11:43 AM
You should have let it run longer so we could hear your reaction! :D
Anyway, I've stuck a link to it on Bohsnews -- just for the record.

Raheny Red
16/07/2006, 12:43 PM

Link?

kdjaC
16/07/2006, 7:03 PM
Link?

In his sig ^^^^

kdjac

Danny
17/07/2006, 10:05 AM
GOC not for sale

from breakingnews.ie

St Patrick’s Athletic have enquired about the availability of Cork City’s George O’Callaghan, but have been told he is not for sale.

The 26-year-old City striker is currently on leave from Cork on the orders of manager Damien Richardson after the pair fell out.

Boss 'Rico' insists that O’Callaghan is on time off for personal problems, though the player claims that he had a training ground bust up two weeks ago with the manager.

St Pat's boss John McDonnell confirmed that he did contact Cork about the star’s availability and was told that he is not for sale.

higgins
17/07/2006, 10:28 AM
Somebody please inform his agent as his phone bill must be through the roof !

Raheny Red
17/07/2006, 10:37 AM

Some good footage there, nice goal but what is the story with the flag on 1:30 mins*

Tried to host it but kept getting a blank screen!

BohDiddley
17/07/2006, 11:09 AM
You've lost me there. Are you talking about the penalty clip, the bohemians.ie footage, or another story? :confused:

Raheny Red
17/07/2006, 11:27 AM
It's after the farrellys celebration then it goes to a flag, if it's what I'm thinking it's very tacky :eek:

Roverstillidie
17/07/2006, 11:27 AM
You've lost me there. Are you talking about the penalty clip, the bohemians.ie footage, or another story? :confused:

i presume he is referring to the BSC tribute flag.

you know what im going to say, so i need not bother :rolleyes:

Danny
17/07/2006, 11:59 AM
I think its the "Evan Ryan" flag he's talking about.
its a memorial flag for a kid who died last year whose da iss a big bohs fan...

didnt know what it was myself but its on gypoweb...

BohDiddley
17/07/2006, 12:17 PM
It's a memorial to an infant who tragically passed away. Very touching tribute staged at half time, and again after the match.

Roverstillidie
17/07/2006, 12:27 PM
It's a memorial to an infant who tragically passed away. Very touching tribute staged at half time, and again after the match.

were the letters 'BSC' on the flag? looked to be on the vid

BohDiddley
17/07/2006, 12:38 PM
I thought you said you weren't going to bother.

Roverstillidie
17/07/2006, 12:51 PM
I thought you said you weren't going to bother.

well if its a memorial to a toddler i'd like to think my eyes were playing tricks on me.

can you clarify for my optician?

sfc red
18/07/2006, 1:44 PM
"BSC Angel". SCUM.

Roverstillidie
18/07/2006, 1:57 PM
"BSC Angel". SCUM.

so it isnt my eyes.

any bozo care to explain this?

Jaime
18/07/2006, 2:41 PM
so it isnt my eyes.

any bozo care to explain this?

There will be plenty of **** in the next few weeks, this is one we could all swerve.

Roverstillidie
18/07/2006, 2:47 PM
There will be plenty of **** in the next few weeks, this is one we could all swerve.

you want it swerved, dont put it on your official site and then link it here!

im not having a go, i'm genuinely intrigued as to why a tribute to a kid had the letters BSC on it? seems a bit bizarre to the outside world. pm if you want.