PDA

View Full Version : Horan caught worshipping Hitler

joeSoap
13/07/2006, 1:08 PM
From the Indo website:

Neil Horan arrested ahead of planned World Cup stunt

Former priest Neil Horan is in jail in Germany after being arrested ahead of a protest he planned to mount at the World Cup final.
The Kerryman had been planning to light a candle in memory of Adolf Hitler outside the stadium where the match was being held.

However, the stunt never went ahead and his brother in Co Kerry revealed today that the defrocked cleric had been arrested by the German police and was still being held in custody.

Horan first hit the headlines when he ran out in front of Formula One cars during the British Grand Prix at Silverstone in July 2003.

The following year, he disrupted the marathon event at the Athens Olympics, pushing the leader into a crowd of spectators and causing him to lose the race.

His brother said today that the family were currently liaising with the Irish Embassy in Berlin and the Gardai in Listowel in relation to his arrest in Germany, where he is expected to be put on trial in the coming weeks.

Schumi
13/07/2006, 1:21 PM
Horan first hit the headlines when he ran out in front of Formula One cars during the British Grand Prix at Silverstone in July 2003.How many times have I wished those cars didn't swerve.

drinkfeckarse
13/07/2006, 3:38 PM
Jeez didn't realise he hadn't been put in a mental home yet....

The Stars
14/07/2006, 12:29 PM
why those he do all these stunts .....what cause is he fighting for?

Stoping the leader in the race in the Olymipics and the F1 stunt were funny but this is a bit of a **** take.

joeSoap
14/07/2006, 1:16 PM
check out his bio...here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Horan)

Lionel Ritchie
14/07/2006, 1:53 PM
It strikes me that if Horan was a car mechanic, a librarian, a butcher, a baker or a candlestick maker -he'd have been commited some time ago. Is he indulged on the grounds his bizarre dillusions are built on a religious belief?

I s'pose if we locked up all the space cadets...

drinkfeckarse
14/07/2006, 3:26 PM
Stoping the leader in the race in the Olymipics and the F1 stunt were funny

Seriously?? I thought they were nothing short of embarressing for both him and Ireland.

CollegeTillIDie
14/07/2006, 9:10 PM
Neil Horan you're a banker you're a banker :D

bennocelt
15/07/2006, 10:13 AM
Seriously?? I thought they were nothing short of embarressing for both him and Ireland.

no not really
sure wouldnt only an irish man be at that carry on, but i wouldnt be embaressed to be irish cause of that

The Stars
16/07/2006, 6:48 PM
why would i be embarrest of this mans actions as they have no affect on me?
If you dont think him running out on the F1 track was funny then you need to lighten up.

sligoman
17/07/2006, 12:22 AM
Him running out in front of the F1 cars was funny but at the same time I did feel a little embarrased to be Irish too:D.

John83
17/07/2006, 12:47 AM
Here's hoping the Germans chuck the anti-nazi book at him. He needs to be put away for his own safety.

I don't see how you can think his stunts are funny. They're stupid and they interfer with the sporting events. I'm sure Vanderlei de Lima doesn't think they're funny. Maybe you would think differently if you'd spent your whole life working extremely hard to achieve something, and some retard ruined it for you. I can't imagine that nearly hitting someone when you're driving is a pleasant experience either.

A face
17/07/2006, 1:00 AM
Sure he's only doing his bit (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlZEMMleeqE&search=dancing%20priest) for the cause like !! :eek:

sligoman
17/07/2006, 1:14 AM
Sure he's only doing his bit (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlZEMMleeqE&search=dancing%20priest) for the cause like !! :eek:Oh my god, such a loon!:o.

drinkfeckarse
17/07/2006, 7:54 AM
If you dont think him running out on the F1 track was funny then you need to lighten up.

I'm as laid back as they come for the record, I'm sure all the people who are genuine F1 fans, the driver who had to swerve wildly to miss him and the odd few who actually care for this man thought it was hilarious :rolleyes:

Tell me, if your brother or friend ran out in front of a F1 car putting people's lives at risk would you say "ahh sure lighten up, twas funny really..."

, but i wouldnt be embaressed to be irish cause of that

That's not what I meant at all, I'd never be ashamed to be Irish... I meant actions like his give people the perfect chance to attach that stereotypical label of "thick Paddy" etc and that's something we should not be prepared to accept anymore.

Lionel Ritchie
17/07/2006, 2:26 PM
Sure he's only doing his bit (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlZEMMleeqE&search=dancing%20priest) for the cause like !! :eek:

that's some trick -dancin on the side of a wall like that. :p

bennocelt
17/07/2006, 6:48 PM
That's not what I meant at all, I'd never be ashamed to be Irish... I meant actions like his give people the perfect chance to attach that stereotypical label of "thick Paddy" etc and that's something we should not be prepared to accept anymore.

yeah i didnt mean that too, sorry
but you know this wackyness is a kind of irish, i feel only an irish fella would do something as stupid as this

smellyfeet
20/07/2006, 3:15 PM
:D

To be honest i think Horan is a classic.
Theres a fella that works with me that looks like him so it makes it even funnier when he pulls these stunts.:D

strangeirish
20/07/2006, 3:44 PM
How many times have I wished those cars didn't swerve.
Put dahamsta behind the wheel and save us all.:D

The Stars
20/07/2006, 6:42 PM
Tell me, if your brother or friend ran out in front of a F1 car putting people's lives at risk would you say "ahh sure lighten up, twas funny really..."

Didnt realise he was your brother.....sorry:o

Thunderblaster
20/07/2006, 10:23 PM
Put dahamsta behind the wheel and save us all.:D

No better man for the job!!:D

drinkfeckarse
21/07/2006, 7:42 AM
Didnt realise he was your brother.....sorry:o

3 days to come up with that "gem"...ye're quick up that neck of that woods:rolleyes: :o

The Stars
21/07/2006, 10:13 AM
3 days to come up with that "gem"...ye're quick up that neck of that woods
ya...the internet connection in the woods isnt great so couldnt post it earlier;)

how long was that?:p