PDA

View Full Version : [List Of Penalty Point Offences]

sligoman
12/07/2006, 11:31 AM
Moderator: Lads, if ye have personal problems with each other then use the PM system. Stop filling the threads with crap!

Peadar
12/07/2006, 11:35 AM
Moderator: Lads, if ye have personal problems with each other then use the PM system. Stop filling the threads with crap!

Why would we have personal problems?
I'm responding to what he writes in his posts.
Haven't brought up anything personal which doesn't feature in his posts.

sligoman
12/07/2006, 11:42 AM
Why would we have personal problems?
I'm responding to what he writes in his posts.
Haven't brought up anything personal which doesn't feature in his posts.I know ye have. You're criticising everything Block G says.

Peadar
12/07/2006, 12:50 PM
Not agreeing with what someone says doesn't mean you have a personal problem with them. Seems to me like you're just looking for something to do in order to remind us that you're a mod. :rolleyes:

sligoman
12/07/2006, 12:55 PM
Not agreeing with what someone says doesn't mean you have a personal problem with them. Seems to me like you're just looking for something to do in order to remind us that you're a mod. :rolleyes:Peadar, I know ye have problems with each other. Don't ask how but I do. If you've a problem with me being mod then PM dahamsta.

Peadar
12/07/2006, 1:11 PM
Peadar, I know ye have problems with each other. Don't ask how but I do.

You think that you can tell me that I have a problem with someone? That's some serious power you moderators get! :rolleyes:
If BGR ever says something that I agree with then I will, until such time as he does, I'll continue to disagree with him. It's as simple as that. I'll still enjoy a pint with him if I meet him out again.

Unless you know that BGR has a problem with me. That's a different story but not something which concerns me.

If you've a problem with me being mod then PM dahamsta.

I have a problem with people creating issue where none exists.

sligoman
12/07/2006, 1:17 PM
I have a problem with people creating issue where none exists.Their was an issue, you brought up stuff in this thread which had no relevance to the subject of the thread(ie. girl losing arm), that was another thread, not this one.

Peadar
12/07/2006, 1:19 PM
Their was an issue, you brought up stuff in this thread which had no relevance to the subject of the thread(ie. girl losing arm), that was another thread, not this one.

How the hell is referring one thread to another an "issue"?
The rules must have changed around here.
How could I highlight his hypocrisy without mentioning what he said in the other thread?

Block G Raptor
12/07/2006, 2:03 PM
Unless you know that BGR has a problem with me. That's a different story but not something which concerns me.

Eh No!

Peadar
12/07/2006, 2:24 PM
This situation was created by sligman flexing his mod muscles. Talk about dragging something off topic and wasting bandwith! :rolleyes:

dahamsta
12/07/2006, 2:42 PM
Sligoman might have been a bit quick to jump the gun, but by the same token there was no need for you to be so aggressive. So:

Sligoman, try not to be so quick to jump into threads please?
Peadar, try to be less aggressive please? Can we leave it at that?

adam

sligoman
12/07/2006, 6:25 PM
Can we leave it at that?Yes, apologies!

sligobhoy67
13/07/2006, 8:23 PM
This situation was created by sligman flexing his mod muscles. Talk about dragging something off topic and wasting bandwith! :rolleyes:

Exactly, just because a thread goes slightly off topic or there is a bit of slagging then threads and posts get cut which p****** me off tbh.

Sligoman got me a warning and banned for a week because he could lets his mod status get in the way of the general running of things.

Moderators should moderate not run the site like a nazi concentration camp.

rant over!

sligoman
13/07/2006, 10:30 PM
Sligoman got me a warning and banned for a week because he could lets his mod status get in the way of the general running of things.First of all, you got yerself banned! I'm not mod of the Rovers forum so I had no control in getting you banned but if you keep calling the site a nazi camp then I'm sure it won't be long til yer banned by dahamsta, permanently;). You wont be much loss either.

Chill out:rolleyes:.

A face
13/07/2006, 11:30 PM
Sligoman got me a warning and banned for a week because he could lets his mod status get in the way of the general running of things.

So it was all sligomans fault and you had nothing to do with it ?? Just asking like

sligoman
13/07/2006, 11:35 PM
So it was all sligomans fault and you had nothing to do with it ?? Just asking likeThis is the thread (http://www.foot.ie/showthread.php?t=36441) where he received the ban face. You decide:D.

dahamsta
14/07/2006, 7:47 AM
sligobhoy, you're on very thin ice on Foot.ie. If I was you I'd be shutting my mouth and trying to avoid drawing attention to myself.

Exactly, just because a thread goes slightly off topic or there is a bit of slagging then threads and posts get cut which p****** me off tbh.

Moderators should moderate not run the site like a nazi concentration camp.

rant over!

sligobhoy67
14/07/2006, 9:22 AM
sligobhoy, you're on very thin ice on Foot.ie. If I was you I'd be shutting my mouth and trying to avoid drawing attention to myself.

not trying to draw attention to myself - I just dont think I should have got a warning in the first place. I started a thread about the history of the name SLigo Rovers, and it went slightly off topic and was closed and after about a mont hI started it again and Sligoman and RT called for my head for doing it. Thats all I was trying to say end of it from my point of view