PDA

View Full Version : Magic Me

gufct
12/07/2006, 2:41 PM
what dai is the GUFC game on Friday or Sunday.

monutdfc
12/07/2006, 5:05 PM
Magicme is currently convalescing following an unfortunate accident.

AFAIK the Galway game is on Friday, only the Kildare County game has been moved to a Sunday (at their request I am told) but I am not 100% certain.

strangeirish
12/07/2006, 5:12 PM
Magicme is currently convalescing following an unfortunate accident.

Not trolling folks, please send my regards and tell her we hope she gets well soon.

stann
13/07/2006, 4:54 PM
Please pass on my best wishes too, monutdfc, hope it's not serious and she's up and about soon.

sligoman
13/07/2006, 8:31 PM
I thought the place was awful quiet lately, that's why:D. Good luck Magicme;).

Magicme
17/07/2006, 2:57 PM
Guess whos back!

Thanks for all the good luck wishes! (stann i now know where u heard it!)

I was a silly billy and happened to fall over while dancing to Paul Weller and shatter my ankle (bone broken in 8 places!!!) so havent been much fun lately.

The Galway game is Friday and although I was due to host my GUISA mates at my house I unfortunately will not be able to accommodate them now. :(

Sorry guys.

strangeirish
17/07/2006, 8:36 PM
Guess whos back!
Thanks for all the good luck wishes! (stann i now know where u heard it!)
I was a silly billy and happened to fall over while dancing to Paul Weller and shatter my ankle

Paul Weller and shatter my ankle? Is that the new one he came out with? Not suprised you hurt yourself trying to dance to that. :D

Glad to hear you're ok.:p

sligoman
17/07/2006, 8:44 PM
I was a silly billy and happened to fall over while dancing to Paul Weller and shatter my ankle (bone broken in 8 places!!!) so havent been much fun lately.Did somebody have a little too much to drink?:p.

dfx-
17/07/2006, 10:13 PM
Glad to hear you're ok.

^:)

("Did somebody have a little too much to drink?" :D )

Magicme
18/07/2006, 12:00 PM
I dont really believe in being drunk at concerts coz I want to enjoy the music...drinking is for back at the van later that nite so while I had a few bevvies I was not drunk!

Thanks for all the concern tho!

Conor H
18/07/2006, 1:03 PM
Im laughing at the concern.....if everybody knew the circumstances surrounding the accident!!:D :D

Magicme
19/07/2006, 2:49 PM
shaddup u wee pup or will hit ya with me crutch! The circumstances were as stated....got a bit excited dancing to "A town called Malice" and thought I was still youthful enough to mosh....turns out I wasnt!

stann
21/07/2006, 5:08 PM
If you're able to swipe with a crutch then you must be well on the mend! Good to hear Ms M.
And good luck tonight.