PDA

View Full Version : Exiles for Limasol game

Hecko
10/07/2006, 10:23 AM
Looks like I can't get down on Wednesday - are there any Exiles in similar who fancy trying to find a boozer with the game on up herein Dumpland?

Peadar
10/07/2006, 1:45 PM
Do you not post on the City forum, Hecko?
Something could be arranged alright.

Dricky
10/07/2006, 2:17 PM
Looks like I can't get down on Wednesday - are there any Exiles in similar who fancy trying to find a boozer with the game on up herein Dumpland?

Not going to be back in time but may join you after if a pub is named.

redgav
10/07/2006, 2:24 PM
Any Exiles who are stuck in Jackeenland on wednesday night,Theres a gang of us meeting in the Bohs bar in Dalymount from 7pm onwards.Guarentee of Decent Volume on the giant screen and cheap beer makes it a good spot to meet .Anyone interested pm us here ,email ccfcexiles@gmail.com or send a text to redgav to let him know

CCFC Exiles

Hecko
10/07/2006, 3:50 PM
Cheers Gav - Bohs is handy for me anyway!

LeixlipRed
10/07/2006, 4:01 PM
would non cork fans be welcome down in dalymount to watch the game? I'll be cheering for Crok btw not the Cypriots :D

Peadar
10/07/2006, 4:05 PM
would non cork fans be welcome down in dalymount to watch the game? I'll be cheering for Crok btw not the Cypriots :D

You'll need to clear that with the Bohs Members.
Hopefully some of them will be there anyway.
As far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier...

redgav
10/07/2006, 6:13 PM

I've spoken to the Manager of the bar and there's no hassles dropping in.They are expecting a few of us to pop in .The Bar is open from 6 and as peader says ,the more the merrier just make sure to introduce yerself to us

LeixlipRed
10/07/2006, 6:18 PM
cool. I might be down to watch it. Its better watching it with people who have an interest in the game rather than with my dad who'll want to know if the Cork lads are the tanned ones

Peadar
11/07/2006, 8:18 AM
...rather than with my dad who'll want to know if the Cork lads are the tanned ones

Well that certainly was the case in Longford on Saturday anyway! :D