PDA

View Full Version : Pete Doherty on Jonathan Ross

The Stars
10/07/2006, 12:53 AM
Any see this interview and if so,what was the song he sung at the end.

He seems stoned every time you see him and JR had to do his best to get some answers out of him...it was like pulling teeth.

Neish
10/07/2006, 10:04 AM
Didn't think he was stoned on the show, he was on it a few years back with The Libertines and he was stoned then ye can tell the difference. He seems to be actually trying to sort himself out but he has fail at this before.

B.T.W. The song was a new Babyshambles called Beg, Steal or Borrow

gustavo
10/07/2006, 10:25 AM
I thought he came across very well as a genuinely nice guy who's had some problems in his life but wants to get through , hardly the pantomine villian that the tabloids make him out to be.

Jerry The Saint
10/07/2006, 10:45 AM
I thought he came across very well as a genuinely nice guy who's had some problems in his life but wants to get through , hardly the pantomine villian that the tabloids make him out to be.

That hobbit guy seemed like a bit of a w@nker though, didn't he? I can see why he identified so much with the washed-up junkie rockstar though. ;) :)

Rory H
10/07/2006, 3:38 PM
i cant see him ever getting clean....it will probably end in tragedy

i always thought he was over-rated but the song was fantastic.....

The Stars
11/07/2006, 1:23 AM
He wasnt very interested in the show and i think the audience sensed it.
They know he has his life in ruins and try to give him the benifit of the thought.
whenever he would say anything they would laugh as if he was joking but he was serious...well as serious as you can be after taking drugs on a constant cycle for the past 2 years at least of his life.
He does write and sing great songs though.
reminds me of Shane McGowan in his manner and his performances.

Neish
12/07/2006, 3:42 PM
Found the preformance or Yourtube. Its actually valled Beg Steal and Borrow not, Beg Steal or Borrow as I stated above.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b3OZd6LEVx0&search=BEG%20STEAL%20OR%20BORROW

The Stars
12/07/2006, 4:09 PM
Found the preformance or Yourtube. Its actually valled Beg Steal and Borrow not, Beg Steal or Borrow as I stated above.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b3OZd6LEVx0&search=BEG%20STEAL%20OR%20BORROW
well either he forgot the words or it is called beg steal or borrow.
thats what he is singing....OR.

Rory H
13/07/2006, 11:20 AM
i think he just forgot....

anto1208
14/07/2006, 12:29 PM

well what a surprise the image you let the sun create for you was wrong :eek:

but now by using your brain you see he is a nice guy & a bloody good song writter what ive been saying for donkeys

gustavo
14/07/2006, 12:30 PM

but now by using your brain you see he is a nice guy & a bloody good song writter what ive been saying for donkeys

I never thought he was like what the Sun said he was I was just saying thats the impression they try to give!

jebus
20/07/2006, 1:26 PM

Didn't know you knew him well enough to call him a nice guy or are you having your opinion formed by the NME? :p

drinkfeckarse
20/07/2006, 1:43 PM
I was wondering when Pete's lover Anto would make an appearence claiming what a nice guy he is even though he doesn't know him ;)

One interview where he was relatively quite forms the basis of your "now you can see he's a nice guy" claim!!

That's grand so, we'll forget about all his other spitting and squirting blood from a syringe gags:rolleyes: