PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else like me...

sligobhoy67
09/07/2006, 4:37 PM
............................love to see Dublin teams do poorly in the league??

I loved to see Shams go down last season and got a kick out of the Dublin teams gettin beaten on the weekend.

I like seeing Galway, Finn Harps and any other provincial teams excellin.

Its probably too late for Waterford to get themselves out of the shizzle, however, Longford are a decent team and have games in hand and that could see UCD, Dublin City, Bray (I consider them Dublin) and Bohs all in the dogfight.

Am I alone in hopin for this?:ball: :D :ball:

sligobhoy67
09/07/2006, 9:39 PM
I dont find anything offensive in what the man is saying! However your comments earlier were offensive and warranted deleting
what comments were offensive? I think this is probably the strictest site I have ever been on in life!!!

go dahamsta ban him for ungentlemanly conduct, or are u a dub hating culchie too?
whatever! I just think that the league is too unbalanced and that many in Dublin (and in the FAI) think the football in Ireland only existing in Dublin.

Hence my resentment for Dublin clubs!

Bravo
10/07/2006, 3:23 PM
With ya on that, Luv to see the Jackeens getting hammered.

Rory H
10/07/2006, 3:24 PM
i miss galway and finn harps...

Rovers1
10/07/2006, 5:49 PM
i miss galway and finn harps...

i miss them too.handy journey for 3 points!!:D

feo123
10/07/2006, 11:09 PM
ya...i do miss them too! used to be nutin better than a trip to finn park, even tho its a dive! used top be a great atmosphere!

sligobhoy67
14/07/2006, 9:30 AM
ya...i do miss them too! used to be nutin better than a trip to finn park, even tho its a dive! used top be a great atmosphere!

more provincial success last night.

Anyway, how many Dunlin clubs do you think will finish below us this season and more importantly who many will go down?

The Stars
14/07/2006, 9:46 AM
Hopefully we will finish above Pats,Bohs,Dublin City,UCD.
as for going down think Dublin City are a cert,you never know with the others.
I think we should be worried aswell,we need to finish as high as possible to stay up.

sligobhoy67
15/07/2006, 1:23 PM
Hopefully we will finish above Pats,Bohs,Dublin City,UCD.
as for going down think Dublin City are a cert,you never know with the others.
I think we should be worried aswell,we need to finish as high as possible to stay up.

4 out of top 5 in the league are now none Dublin teams - kwuality

feo123
15/07/2006, 10:13 PM
we'll finish higher than dublin city, UCD, Bohs, Bray(i count them as dubs), and hopefully pats Defo!

SligoBrewer
16/07/2006, 8:19 PM
espesh after pats losing 2 bohs i think we've a gud chance