PDA

View Full Version : The merger vote

Poor Student
04/07/2006, 12:27 PM
Well, you were the only ones to vote against. Any word on whether Seery is prepared to fight it through the courts or what you intend to do should you be arbitrarily relegated?

pineapple stu
04/07/2006, 12:29 PM
Article in the Sun on Saturday was headlined saying that Seery wasn't going to fight anything, but there was no back-up quote in the main body that I could see.

Poor Student
04/07/2006, 12:30 PM
I can't imagine how Dublin City can survive arbitrary relegation. It's taken one hell of an effort to establish them where they are, and their accounts show it.

pineapple stu
04/07/2006, 12:31 PM
Their accounts also show they probably can't afford to challenge it as well as that they can't afford not to challenge it, curiously enough.

Poor Student
04/07/2006, 12:33 PM
Their accounts also show they probably can't afford to challenge it as well as that they can't afford not to challenge it, curiously enough.

True. Given that they also reveal the personal debts of Seery to a large extent and given he'd be the instigator of such a challenge. Curious times ahead.

gufct
04/07/2006, 1:12 PM
talking to each other on HFE/DC section.:p

pineapple stu
05/07/2006, 12:10 AM
Hey - someone has to talk in it!

Countryripple
05/07/2006, 10:37 AM
I imagine u two gick balls as those two oul lads from the Muppet Show who sit in the gantry and talk sh!te to one another. How sad you are.I think that UCD should be more concerned about themselves at this point. Or are they all shiney and perfect and the bestest club ever!!!! :rolleyes:

Poor Student
05/07/2006, 10:39 AM
They're called Statler and Waldorf.;)

higgins
05/07/2006, 10:45 AM
Ah come on Countryripple, that’s a bit harsh!
If we all had UCD's vision imagine what the league could be like,

22 Fields which meet the minimum requirements for the Premier Licence :)

If only we were as well run as them!

I can only dream :p

mypost
05/07/2006, 4:43 PM
I imagine u two gick balls as those two oul lads from the Muppet Show who sit in the gantry and talk sh!te to one another.

If we all had UCD's vision imagine what the league could be like,

22 Fields which meet the minimum requirements for the Premier Licence

:D

Home Farm have so few fans, that the few that are, can't be even enticed into their own forum, to debate an issue which may have serious repercussions for their "club".

But sure, they will decide to support someone else when their father, son, grandson, cousin, or uncle goes off to play for someone else when the repercussions take effect, won't they? :rolleyes: So, why waste time worrying about it? :confused:

DmanDmythDledge
05/07/2006, 4:50 PM

I can only dream :p
Ye I'm sure every Shels fan dreams that they paid their taxes on time and having more than an 800 seated stadium.

Derek
05/07/2006, 5:13 PM
gick balls

Super comment

What would you like us to say about it, I dont know what goes on behind the closed doors of Eircom league power, I just follow the team.

Tell me something concrete and I can discuss, not just Rovers fans having a pop. Suppose not much else for them to talk about rotting away in the first division.

mypost
06/07/2006, 3:17 AM
Tell me something concrete and I can discuss, not just Rovers fans having a pop. Suppose not much else for them to talk about rotting away in the first division.

Well, apart from being title contenders, promotion candidates, new players joining, etc, there's not much else to discuss. :)

Meanwhile, what are you talking about?

Schumi
07/07/2006, 2:57 PM
there are to many yes men in the league, people are too scared to say what they really mean and those who do get punished. there should be more men like rico, keely and rocky .stand up for what u belive in no matter how right or wrong u are and the proverble two fingers to the begrudgers.
Yes, let's have more managers ranting on TV about the league conspiring against them. Just what we need. :rolleyes:

Maynard
07/07/2006, 5:02 PM
:D

Home Farm have so few fans, that the few that are, can't be even enticed into their own forum, to debate an issue which may have serious repercussions for their "club".

But sure, they will decide to support someone else when their father, son, grandson, cousin, or uncle goes off to play for someone else when the repercussions take effect, won't they? :rolleyes: So, why waste time worrying about it? :confused:

You're an awful f@cking @sshole.

Lets debate that...?

mypost
11/07/2006, 2:50 PM
Re: Post Above

Shows why most fans of your club are on my Ignore list.

Dodge
11/07/2006, 2:58 PM
LOL @ gick balls. My new favourite comment.

Mod bit
Maynard, don't get personal and don't post tripe like that again