PDA

View Full Version : The West Wing

pete
02/07/2006, 3:28 PM
Ended its 5 series run a few weeks ago.

I certainly didn't watch it from the start so not sure when started but definitely one of the best US shows in recent times. I thought the last series was good & surprised they killed it off.

CollegeTillIDie
02/07/2006, 3:42 PM
It was one of the best shows on TV bar none. The show was seen as a Martin Sheen vehicle and in the story he had come to the end of his two terms as President Bartlett .... [SPOILER EDITED]

dahamsta
02/07/2006, 5:17 PM
CTID, I edited your post because the final series is still airing on E4.

Great show, probably the best drama series I've ever seen. They lost the plot a little when Sorkin left, but this final series made up for it.

adam

CollegeTillIDie
02/07/2006, 5:27 PM
CTID, I edited your post because the final series is still airing on E4.

Great show, probably the best drama series I've ever seen. They lost the plot a little when Sorkin left, but this final series made up for it.

adam

Ok What nights cause I missed the last three shows 0n RTE and had to read about them in the Papers?

dahamsta
02/07/2006, 5:48 PM
It ran a few weeks behind RTE so I thought it'd still be running, but I can't find it on the Sky guide and C4's search is borked, so it could actually be over. Sorry if it is.

adam

dahamsta
02/07/2006, 7:01 PM
It's actually just starting now on More4.

RogerMilla
06/07/2006, 1:13 PM
love the west wing , couldnt fault any series , the new ones (series 6 and 7) with congressman matt santos are just as enjoyable . Martin sheen is starting his degree in UCG in the autumn i believe