PDA

View Full Version : Should Henry be punished for fake injury?

Shelsman
29/06/2006, 4:51 PM
I know there's a thread on this already. So if someone wants to combine it with this then fine.

Dodge
29/06/2006, 5:07 PM
Wasn't Rivaldo punished a few years ago?

First
29/06/2006, 6:27 PM
I know there's a thread on this already. So if someone wants to combine it with this then fine.

No ...I think the embarrassment for him acting like a woman should be enough.

Note to any women who may veiw this thread if you follow football you will understand the foundation of the statement.

Plastic Paddy
30/06/2006, 4:35 AM
No ...I think the embarrassment for him acting like a woman should be enough.

Note to any women who may veiw this thread if you follow football you will understand the foundation of the statement.

So blatant sexism is OK is it's done in a football context? :rolleyes:

Have a word with yourself...

:ball: PP

Macy
30/06/2006, 7:25 AM
I did vote for more than a game (ban him for life) but on reflection, FIFA should set up a FTA channel and online broadcast of a loop of his rant after the champions league final followed by his dive for a month.

PP - I think the woman comment comes from Henry saying he would dive but "I'm not a woman" after the Champions League Final.

Plastic Paddy
30/06/2006, 7:36 AM
PP - I think the woman comment comes from Henry saying he would dive but "I'm not a woman" after the Champions League Final.

:o

Thanks Macy. Apologies First.

Memo to self - engage brain before typing...

smellyfeet
30/06/2006, 8:05 AM
I think he should be BUUUUUD when ever he gets the ball..

Don't that any player likes to be buuuuud, and same to any other player who dives.

First
30/06/2006, 10:17 AM
:o

Thanks Macy. Apologies First.

Memo to self - engage brain before typing...

Thanks Macy

No problem PP

Roadend
30/06/2006, 10:21 AM
Nope, if he should, so should everyone else at the WC who has done likewise. I suspect you wouldn't have enough players left to field two teams of 11 though if it were to happen.

micls
30/06/2006, 10:57 AM
NO. I'd like to see all divers/cheats punished retrospectively but you can't just start in the middle of the world cup with one fella. Technically what he did was no worse than anyone else-its just the hypocrisy that bugged me

Risteard
30/06/2006, 6:37 PM
Its simple to me.
He should be awarded a booking.
Which do i tick?

CollegeTillIDie
01/07/2006, 5:02 PM
Divers should be treated as follows:-

1/ Greeted with the Chant " Greg Louganis" :D :D
2/ Or else the crowd should call out marks as per Olympic Diving for technical difficulty i.e." 5.9, 5.9 5.9 " something like that :D

Shelsman
03/07/2006, 12:46 PM
Its simple to me.
He should be awarded a booking.
Which do i tick?

So would I -as would most others. What I was asking is that seeing as FIFA can review the replay of the incident and he wasn't punished at the time, should they then suspend or fine him?